Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and more!

So, I have now completed 115 pages of the Monster Book of Monsters. Tomorrow, I will finish up the last few touches, and post a link for download. I hope you guys like them! I also include a few suggested tips, that I plan on doing, to make it even better when you get it and print it.

I can't wait! :lol

After many hours at the computer on Harry Potter Wiki, Google Image Search, Word and CorelDRAW I present to you, in alphabetical order, the 115 page Monster Book of Monsters. :)

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/53306791/Monster Book of Monsters.pdf

I will not lie, some of the information is difficult to read, not only because of the font, but because of the direction of text. But not knowing all about a creature makes it that much more mysterious...an possibly dangerous. :lol Also, you'll find some filler text just for the look.

Anyways, when you print it, if I might suggest, add your own hand written notes on each beast, for a little extra touch. Perhaps, if you're talented enough, some anatomy drawings even. In the actual pages, what few are out there, there appear to be ink splatters on the pages...which I plan on recreating when I print mine. I would also suggest going over the images with a fountain pin, to make them sharper and more "hand drawn." Also when printing, print in black and white only, this will get rid of they gray and make things more "ink-like."

I truly enjoyed making it and I hope everyone enjoys it. I take no credit for the images used or the basic information on the creatures. However, when/if you read it, I think you'll find a lot of my own creative writing and that was the fun part! You may also even recognize some other Monsters from other literature, movies, myths etc....:lol It is a big file, so it might take a while.

Enjoy! Let this be my Christmas present to all! Or Holiday gift, if Christmas isn't your thing!:)

After many hours at the computer on Harry Potter Wiki, Google Image Search, Word and CorelDRAW I present to you, in alphabetical order, the 115 page Monster Book of Monsters. :)

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/53306791/Monster Book of Monsters.pdfOh ghargiss... this is quite remarkable what you've done here! Yikes!! Thank you so much for sharing this with all of us. You've put so much work and talent into this and it really shows. Fantastic! Fantastic! Hagrid would have a tear in his eye if he saw this! Thanks a million! (y)thumbsup:thumbsup

Hi,

Have not been contributing for awhile now due to various reasons, mostly lack of time.

Great to see there seems to be alot of new members since I drifted away and lots of good stuff being posted/discussed.

I did check my stuff on the first page and sure enough the thumbnails are there but it appears the links to the full size images are not connecting.

I'm not sure why the links don't work but I was doing a little reorganizing of my hard drive and photobucket account the other day and I think i may have inadvertently compromised the links.

If that is the case I'm not sure if and how long it will take me to correct the links cause i don't have a lot of spare time right now and there are a lot of items there.

Sorry about that.

bfd

I would appreciate it if you correct

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/53306791/Monster Book of Monsters.pdf

I will not lie, some of the information is difficult to read, not only because of the font, but because of the direction of text. But not knowing all about a creature makes it that much more mysterious...an possibly dangerous. :lol Also, you'll find some filler text just for the look.

Anyways, when you print it, if I might suggest, add your own hand written notes on each beast, for a little extra touch. Perhaps, if you're talented enough, some anatomy drawings even. In the actual pages, what few are out there, there appear to be ink splatters on the pages...which I plan on recreating when I print mine. I would also suggest going over the images with a fountain pin, to make them sharper and more "hand drawn." Also when printing, print in black and white only, this will get rid of they gray and make things more "ink-like."

I truly enjoyed making it and I hope everyone enjoys it. I take no credit for the images used or the basic information on the creatures. However, when/if you read it, I think you'll find a lot of my own creative writing and that was the fun part! You may also even recognize some other Monsters from other literature, movies, myths etc....:lol It is a big file, so it might take a while.

Enjoy! Let this be my Christmas present to all! Or Holiday gift, if Christmas isn't your thing!:)

AWESOME !!! thank you for all the hard work:love

@ghargiss, incredible work... and what a big generous heart you have to share it with us...
thank you, thank you, THANK YOU and Merry Christmas to you too.

BTW: What program did you use to do these??

@ghargiss, Thank you so much for this! I know you'll get tired of reading comments to thank you but you really deserve a whole page of thank-you´s for your marvellous work. The attention to detail, the amazing pictures and fonts show you've really put a lot of effort into making this work of art! And the fact that you've decided to share this with us says you are a very generous person. Thanks again!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
@Everyone, I used to check Hinkypunk's statics to see whether she had been online again and it always said her last activity had been the 2nd of September, now it says this:
"Last Activity: 12-05-2011 08:21 PM"​
I'm much relieved now, since this means she's ok.:thumbsup Besides the front page now says it has been last edited by her on that very same date.
Hope she posts something one day to say she's fine!:)
Never mind

Last edited:
You guys are more than welcome! I'm glad you like it. It really was fun to make. :lol

@lilpatty I used CorelDRAW X5 along with Microsoft Word to change the pictures to sketches.

Thanks for all the kind words and your appreciation!

@ghargiss,
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
@Everyone, I used to check Hinkypunk's statics to see whether she had been online again and it always said her last activity had been the 2nd of September, now it says this:
"Last Activity: 12-05-2011 08:21 PM"​
I'm much relieved now, since this means she's ok.:thumbsup Besides the front page now says it has been last edited by her on that very same date.
Hope she posts something one day to say she's fine!:)

Sorry Rubeus, the last activity for Hinky on Dec 05 2011 was me...not Hinky. Hinky provided me access to the front page to help her out with reorganizing it a while back.

I'm pretty sure Dec 5 was the day I did some reorg work on my hard drive and various accounts I have on web-based applications and that's when I think I discombobulated the links on the front page.

I am afraid Hinky is still MIA. Hope things are okay with her.

@ ghargiss...super work, thanks for posting.

bfd

I am loving the Monster Book pages :) Thank you.

One question. On every page it says The Monster Book of Monster, but in a different font than the text. Why?

@Tenno, I did it like that because its kind of the Title at the top of a page in a book, and its similar to how the real pages are made. Glad you like them!

Hey bfd,
Glad to hear from you. :) I have been MIA as well. Too much holiday crafting to do so it doesn't leave much time for Harry crafting :cry
I sent Hinky a few messages but I haven't heard back yet. I must say, I am a bit concerned. I am hoping that she has just been MIA like so many of us due to work and holiday preparations.

**ghargiss-Great work on the MBoM pages. Thank you so much for sharing your hard work with us :thumbsup

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back