Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and more!

@ Tammy,

I don't know if this is what you're talking about but I used Papilio. You print out the black outline using a Laser Printer and then iron it on. Someone else might be able to tell you how to apply it successfully...I didn't have much luck. I don't think my iron got hot enough.
Gold metallic heat transfer foils

I could only find it online...not even Hobby Lobby had it (at least not the one close to me). I hope that helps.

I have a question for those of you interested in the Monster Book of Monster Pages and anyone who might know. I am wondering if you are familiar with any of the file sharing websites and what is the best one to use? When I'm finished with all the pages I will have almost every creature/beast/monster on Harry Potter wiki list (which is about 100 pages :wacko). So it's going to be a large file!

I have a set deadline to get them all done...mostly because I only have a trial version of Corel DRAWX5...so I've got 27 days left. And I can't afford the software. Oh college....:lol

Anyways, each page will actually be readable with a majority of the text about the creature. Following it can be difficult because of the text patterns but that's what fun! I'm using Harry Potter wiki and my own creativity for the information. I cannot wait to finish all of them!

I'd appreciate any help.

@ ghargiss. Sorry I only use photobucket so no help from me there :(
But I am looking forward to seeing the finished pages.
Well done. It is a lot of work and hours you have put in *clapping and cheering loudly*
:D

@ Tammy,

I don't know if this is what you're talking about but I used Papilio. You print out the black outline using a Laser Printer and then iron it on. Someone else might be able to tell you how to apply it successfully...I didn't have much luck. I don't think my iron got hot enough.
Gold metallic heat transfer foils

I could only find it online...not even Hobby Lobby had it (at least not the one close to me). I hope that helps.
Yep that's the stuff I'm talking about.
Thanks for the link. Perhaps i didn't apply it correctly with the iron? I'll try using the heat laminator at work. :)

I have a question for those of you interested in the Monster Book of Monster Pages and anyone who might know. I am wondering if you are familiar with any of the file sharing websites and what is the best one to use? When I'm finished with all the pages I will have almost every creature/beast/monster on Harry Potter wiki list (which is about 100 pages :wacko). So it's going to be a large file!

I have a set deadline to get them all done...mostly because I only have a trial version of Corel DRAWX5...so I've got 27 days left. And I can't afford the software. Oh college....:lol

Anyways, each page will actually be readable with a majority of the text about the creature. Following it can be difficult because of the text patterns but that's what fun! I'm using Harry Potter wiki and my own creativity for the information. I cannot wait to finish all of them!

I'd appreciate any help.

I must confess that i don't know a lot about file sharing websites. However i can't wait for the file!! For the moment i use you're previously made pages of the demonter,bowtruckle... But can't wait for the entire book :) Thx for making it in advance :thumbsup

I've found a few photo's of some Gilderoy Lockhart books that I'd like to do the covers on.
ATM I'm still finishing off my Dirigible plums and triwizard dragon pouch, so that's been taking up my time.
Tammy

I'd appreciate any help.

Mediafire is free. according how big the file is, you can upload them there, a free account is limited to 200 mb per upload. Hope this helps.
But you have 1 GB of storage space.

I can't really contribute to this thread in any other way than showing how I display some of your marvelous work! So here is a picture of my over cluttered Harry Potter themed desk. :)Let me know what you think!

Here's my skiving snack box. It's just a large piece of cardboard scored and folded into a box. The trays are made from cardboard as well and then just glued on. All the candy is sculpey clay. It's one of my favorite creations.

hopefulhp, that looks amazing! I've been wanting to make one for a while ever since I saw where grangerdanger on youtube had one! and I saw that a few months ago.

Hopefulhp, your box looks great! I love the fever fudge.

I made one some time ago. Here it is:
openskiving.jpg

My usual write-up here: Curious Goods » The Skiving Snackbox

I have the materials to make more, I just have never gotten around to it. *Sigh* I wish I had more time.

I made my boxes after seeing Juno's box. I made two. The first was 12x12x12- which I use for HP parties to fill with real candy. The kids love it. (Pictured with this post.) The box I posted yesterday is 6x6x6. It is a much more appropriate size for display and looks more like the size in the movie when the twins are experimenting on young gryffindors.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back