Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and more!

Thanks!

I just finished a Doxy and Redcap one so I'll post those later. The artist verreaux has a lot of great "monster" drawings. He's excellent! They're great as is, but to make them took more scratchy, since I don't have photoshop, I used word and the pencil sketch setting. I can't wait to be done studying so I can make more... Glad you like them.

Here you go. This is all for today. I've added Redcap, Doxy and Thestral to the others. And I changed the Bowtruckle one a bit...made a hill and tree instead of what I had. I know some of these aren't really "Monster's." But oh well...:)

Also, all original art still belongs to verreaux.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Here you go. This is all for today. I've added Redcap, Doxy and Thestral to the others. And I changed the Bowtruckle one a bit...made a hill and tree instead of what I had. I know some of these aren't really "Monster's." But oh well...:)

Also, all original art still belongs to verreaux.

Thanks!

Thx so much ghargiss,these will make the perfect decor for my monster book:)

No problem guys. I'm glad you like them! It's my first attempt at any paper prop. You might want to wait until around the 30th to start printing though...:) As soon as I get on break from college I'm going to go in and make them a little more detailed and all around more "refined."

Also, I'll being doing several more.

Thanks again! Glad to add something to the thread.

Last edited:
TEACHERS ARE HEREBY
BANNED FROM
GIVING STUDENTS
ANY INFORMATION
that is not strictly related
TO SUBJECTS THAT
they are paid
to teach

@ Norbert: I will try to upload again later. I will also pm later. The fonts on 77 make it appear as an upside down triangle. My post is only a rough idea.

hopefulhp, this is the best I could do without seeing the actual proclamation...and without having the screen accurate fonts.

here does not open files (ARNEYRFD's STUFF

PHILOSOPHER'S STONE

Acceptance Envelopes) ? ???????????????????????
Why not growing pictures?

Does anyone have the Page to Screen book. If you do can you post picture or scans of the art for slughorns wand??? All in one picture preferably... And good quality.

@SoraStitch: I got the book. I will try but for the last week it had not let me up load anything to this site :(. I will see what I can do.

If you get a chance could you please post the clearest versions possible of the cat plate images? :/ I keep trying to use my scanner here but I think it is broken somehow :( If you can I will help you out in any way possible :)

Update: I have the GOF Prophets finished...and am about to start the POA ones :) Ill post some pics this week :D

A love potion label made by me, you can use it freely, if you want:

potion.png

GOLD FOILING HELP!
Could someone please tell me the name of the gold foiling that you use with a laser toner print and an iron.

I want to get some and have been to all the hobby/craft shops and no one has even heard of it :(
My boss had a whole packet at work - with no labels or naming on the packaging- but it must have "gone off" as it won't work...it has been sitting for perhaps 10 years?

I'd really like to get some. Even if I have to order it online.
Thanks.
Tammy

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back