Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and more!

I think I might be infected with this prop mania, today I had a look at which covers are still not recreated here and I had a go at "Which Owl?" by Miranda Goshawk. Here he is...

Covercopy.jpg

I tried to be as accurate as I could, but there's not a good picture of the original to be found anywhere on the net so I replicated the text and design as good as I could and had some fun with the owls for the rest of it. Any opinions?

i've been waiting so long for some to do this, and i've tried and failed at trying to do is so many time TTTHHHAAANNKKYYOU:)

Holly Molley you've all been busy, lovin the dog
Good Job everyone :)
P.S ECL love the videos on youtube. D.H.F. is now a proud subscriber of your class channel :)

Does any one have any of the proclamations beside 39, 45, 133, 68, 67, 74, 82, 81,119, 98, 99, 129, 9, 25, 29, 30, 38 40, and 53

@ Norbert, I have proclamations 1-27-30-38-39-40-45-53-67-74-81-98-99-119-129-133 , you have some that I don't have!!

I have 1-27 that you don't have and you have 9-25-29 that I don't have

Last edited:
@ Norbert & lilpatty

Going through the proclamation lists, you all have many more than I do but I have 23, 24, and 76 that neither of you have listed. I also have a poor picture of 77.

Holly Molley you've all been busy, lovin the dog
Good Job everyone :)
P.S ECL love the videos on youtube. D.H.F. is now a proud subscriber of your class channel :)

Thanks :D Well I wish I could take sharper videos, but the only video capability I have is an Ipod Touch hehe; But at least it shows the props from a different perspective.

Tried to upload an image of my 2011 HP party proclamation display but it failed. I'll try again another time.

The image I have of #77 is dreadful and at a crazy angle. Of what is visible, it reads: Teachers are hereby banned from giving students any information that is not strictly related to subjects that they are paid to teach

lilpatty: Thanks for 1, what does 27 say?
Hopefulhp: Thanks for tell me, do you know how it break down. Like how many words are on each line?

lilpatty & Hopefulhp: if you are looking for any of the ones I have shoot me a PM and I will get you them.

@lilpatty: some reason it is not letting me up load the ones you need for the proclamations. send me a PM and I will get them to you.

TEACHERS ARE HEREBY
BANNED FROM
GIVING STUDENTS
ANY INFORMATION
that is not strictly related
TO SUBJECTS THAT
they are paid
to teach

@ Norbert: I will try to upload again later. I will also pm later. The fonts on 77 make it appear as an upside down triangle. My post is only a rough idea.

I have a question for anyone who might have them, or know something about the Monster Book of Monster pages. As it gets closer to my shipment of Hostshot's Monster book of Monsters I'm wondering if anyone has them? I have found one excellent high-res image of one made by Robmiles90 but I can't find any others. I sent him a message today but it doesn't look like he's been on in a while. I think it would be cool to have some of these "ripped" out of them book for when I display it. I would appreciate any help!

-Garrett H.

Today I made an ink bottle label.
This will fit a square 10ml ink bottle.

I used some of the wording from the OWL exam paper.
I made this to fit on my own ink bottle but thought I'd share in case anyone else wanted to use it.
Cheers
Tammy
9674-ink-bottle-label-parchment-will-fit-square-10ml-ink-bottle.jpg

9675-ink-bottle-label-plain-will-fit-square-10ml-ink-bottle.jpg

Here is my attempt at a Monster Book of Monster page. By no means is is screen accurate or anything, just designed to look like it might have come from the book. I'm using a Bowtruckle drawing I found on deviantart via Google so, I don't own the image. I know its not perfect and still needs a little tweaking. I'm thinking of making the wording thicker at the bottom...like brush/woods... :) It's hard to read, but the "filler" wording says: Beware the woods. Beware the forest. Haha! I'll take any suggestions.

After I get this one perfect...I'm thinking about doing a Dementor.

Last edited:
@ Norbert & lilpatty

Going through the proclamation lists, you all have many more than I do but I have 23, 24, and 76 that neither of you have listed. I also have a poor picture of 77.

Hopefulhp...pm me and let me know which ones you need and I will send them via email.

Okay, I'm done with the Bowtruckle...for now. :lol I've also done a Dementor one. Hope you guys like them. I'm open to any suggestions to make them better. By the way, both images are still the same artist from deviantart...so I need no credit for the sketches. All I did was modify them a bit.

Thanks,
Garrett

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back