Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and more!

I finally go Page to Screen today. and it was a good thing! My internet was down all day until now, so luckily I had that to read to hold me over! I've read a considerable amount. I read about 84 pages just today :) Its such a good book full of detail!

Yeah! They finally fixed noble's web page! I wasn't able to see the full size images before but now i can :)
Anyway, I know they used to sell Mad eye Moody's wand (with the Ollivanders' box) in 2006, but over the last years I think it was no longer to be found in Noble's catalogue. They're selling it again
The Noble Collection: Mad-Eye Moody's Wand
I hope they keep adding the old products, like wands with collector's box and Umbrige's quill...

Last edited:
Agh, I still can't see the flask.. I'm still searching for:

Prof Horace Slughorn Wand and Ollivander's Box
Prof Lupin Wand and Ollivander's Wand Box
Prof McGonagall's Wand and Ollivander's Wand Box
Narcissa Malfoy Wand and Ollivander's Wand Box

I've seen that they come in the Collector Ollivander's Box but haven't found them..

Noticed there is a page for Mad - Eye Moody's Flask on Noble Collections.. No pictures yet, not my end anyway, bu measures about 6 1/4 inch in height..

The Noble Collection: MAD-EYE MOODY's Flask

one of my youtube subscribers got the catalogue in the mail and posted a picture on my facebook page

AdMuRbPCIAA8s_6.jpg

Last edited:
Agh, I still can't see the flask.. I'm still searching for:

Prof Horace Slughorn Wand and Ollivander's Box
Prof Lupin Wand and Ollivander's Wand Box
Prof McGonagall's Wand and Ollivander's Wand Box
Narcissa Malfoy Wand and Ollivander's Wand Box

I've seen that they come in the Collector Ollivander's Box but haven't found them..

i know where you can get all of them i got my lupin wand inported from france :)

wow, that flask is pretty cool actually. Hopefully someone can review it if they get one....I'm curious to know where the copyright logo is located on it

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back