Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and more!

@ecl : I found this screen cap and I thought it might help you with the spine of "Easy Spells To Fool Muggles", it's not much but i hope it helps a bit.

Too bad you can't find good pictures of the portraits.. They would have been a nice feature in my room.

A question about the screen to page book, does it come with removable props? I got a feeling it doesn't..I really loved that about the film wizardry one..

i probs will, im hving that book , firebolt, 14 new wands 6 ollivanders wand, bellatrix's mask, malfoys cane, and GG sword and luna lovegood jwerly set

sheeesh, ur a lucky muggle!!! :) ...lol

My book also arrived... :love... but my parents bought it as a christmas present....so im gonna have to wait...lol... :rolleyes

If anyone is wondering why I removed the link to my Mandrake Restorative Potion page, 60 people from the RPF downloaded it and didn't even have the manners to say thank you.

I haven't visited this thread (or even touched a computer) that much lately, so I just saw your post (needless to say I haven't seen what you originally posted). I'm sorry nobody thanked you for your contribution and I'm sure it was great! However, take in mind that this type of thing usually happens a lot in this thread... You just have to wait some days (even a week or more), and then someone will for sure have posted something related to your prop.
Don't post it again if you don't want to, I'm not trying to convince you to do so, just felt sorry cause I know how it feels like. :unsure

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back