Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and more!

Sorry everyone for 2 different attachment post. I tried to upload it to one and it seemed it would not handle it. Just hope you in join all of them

Thanks a lot for posting these Norbert.
I really really want this book.

I'll have to wait until November 20th when it's released here, though. :rolleyes

Monsters_05: welcome, it is a good book. if you like costumes there some great close up of the different costume and there are some wands pics that we have never seen before in there. over all I'm not very far in to readying it but I am enjoy the book.

@ecl: candy, sady no. just 3 photos of the inside of honeydukes. nothing new that we have not seen before.

Monsters_05: Kind of, it not the full map, but it does show little of it.

I got my Page to Screen on Amazon. The status says "shipping soon" so I'm hoping to have it by the end of the week! I can't wait, it looks amazing, and its huge!!

Perhaps I am blind, maybe someone could enlighten me? I am working on the Ministry of Magic ID Card, but I am not sure exactly what goes in it. I printed Hermoine's license to apperate but thats it so far.

@darkrain: this is what one of them look like. Sorry I have forgetten who put it together but it really really cool. hope this is what you are looking for forgotten

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back