Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and more!

Re: Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and , show us picturesore!

@KellieMarie: high rez of two of the 2 house chest, show is pictures

No one can pass me the ticket platform 9 3 / 4 (Hermione's Artefact Box)? I found one, but the picture is crooked. PLEASE! Spend novamento the ticket for me! Thanks! I'll be immensely grateful....:cry

Welcome Kelliemarie.

Has anyone been able to download the Advanced Potions book pages, I would really like to be able to down load this

No one can pass me the ticket platform 9 3 / 4 (Hermione's Artefact Box)? I found one, but the picture is crooked. PLEASE! Spend novamento the ticket for me! Thanks! I'll be immensely grateful....Sorry post again, but I really wanted this!! Please, someone help me!

No one can pass me the ticket platform 9 3 / 4 (Hermione's Artefact Box)? I found one, but the picture is crooked. PLEASE! Spend novamento the ticket for me! Thanks! I'll be immensely grateful....Sorry post again, but I really wanted this!! Please, someone help me!

Are you looking for a picture of the ticket? If so, I believe on the first page of this thread there is a picture with the black outlines for foiling, and a regular already colored image of it. Sorry if I'm mistaken, hope that helps.

Edit: Sorry, I just looked. The colored picture of the ticket is on the first page but the black image for gold foiling is on page 45 of this thread.

Last edited:
Luigi: I wish I could help you I don't have the box however I do know there is a good picture of it in the film wizardy book. Maybe that can be a starting point for you

yeah, I have seen this same image online a lot for a few years now. I'm not sure if its the one Jo made or if its a fan made one though.

i didn't know jk had done a family tree, that probably would have saved me some time though, I collaborated my version from wiki articles and i think it's pretty accurate. All the lines are in the exact same spots on my copy as the one posted(^^)

Are you looking for a picture of the ticket? If so, I believe on the first page of this thread there is a picture with the black outlines for foiling, and a regular already colored image of it. Sorry if I'm mistaken, hope that helps.

Edit: Sorry, I just looked. The colored picture of the ticket is on the first page but the black image for gold foiling is on page 45 of this thread.

Okay! Thank you so much...

Luigi: I wish I could help you I don't have the box however I do know there is a good picture of it in the film wizardy book. Maybe that can be a starting point for you

The film wizardry book's ticket is the one with the black outline? At the end of page 45?:confused

xxxxanniexxxx: this could be a start for you
hogsmeade.png

Luigi: in my film wizardry it's on page 22, platform 9 3/4

no this isn't an O.W.L. paper sorry but the first one will be up soon.

@BFD
this is the form that I said was gonna tie in with your warrent (which is awesome by the way)

its my first courtroom paper which will be one of a set. (hopefully)
I hope you enjoy especially BFD :)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back