Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and more!

Hi Hinky, hope your all good now.
Barneyrfd looks to be holding things down keepin everyone in line.

I think a cat peed on the carpet by the door though...........Barneyrfd wouldnt clean cat pee I thought I heard him say but dont tell him I said that

Great to see your back

Mike

Haha! Page 123... as in one, two, three.
Well, I'd say work on whatever YOU want to work on, it's your time. But if you're asking because can't decide or think of anything, then I'd say... off the top of my head, Choc frog box graphics, on pg 60 of film wizardry there's a Daily Prophet that looks cool, more quibblers (we got new reference pics), on pges 68/69 there are some great pics of gilderoy lockhart books, honeydukes stuff on page 83... I think you get the point, when in doubt, almost any page in Film Wizardry has SOMETHING to replicate! So those are just some suggestions

Hi Hinky, hope your all good now.
Barneyrfd looks to be holding things down keepin everyone in line.

I think a cat peed on the carpet by the door though...........Barneyrfd wouldnt clean cat pee I thought I heard him say but dont tell him I said that

Great to see your back

Mike

Absolutely correct Mike...cat pee is one of the worst substances known to man, woman and child. Throw out the carpet I say.:lol

Oh by the way, about getting your truck to fly, have you tried "Flubber" yet. :lol

bfd

Since the pictures in question are not the ones from the movies but from a company which sold these to me, the copyright of those pictures are now mine. Please remove the pictures and don't use them without permission.

I don't think just because you buy something, the copyright becomes yours. I mean, just because I buy a Harry Potter book, I just own the book, it doesn't mean I have the rights to it. And those pictures aren't yours, they are obviously from screenused.com because its in the watermarks on the pictures. Also, why post about it in a free paper props thread if you want money for it?

Last edited:
I don't think just because you buy something, the copyright becomes yours. I mean, just because I buy a Harry Potter book, I just own the book, it doesn't mean I have the rights to it. And those pictures aren't yours, they are obviously from screenused.com because its in the watermarks on the pictures.

Where are these pics, I want to see what all the hub bub is about

Hey Hinky, glad to see you're better (right?). Anyone else think that the frog cards are looking kind of...Ick? Maybe its just me, but I think we should revamp. I could try and render them, but my PS skills are severely lacking.

I have a couple of questions for all the HP experts out there:).

1. In HP 7 pt 1, Hermione erases her parents memories, does anyone know if they were restored after Voldemort was destroyed? (this has been bugging me lately).

2. Now that the movies are all done, do you think there will be a big HP props auction?

MINISTRY OF MAGIC - WARRANT TO APPREHEND

Posted a blank version of the Warrant to the first page of this thread under BARNEYRFD'S STUFF - Miscellaneous.

bfd

So this was my first attempt to make a book.
603ys7

603ze7

603zr1

and here are pics of all the prop books (home made) i have
front
60405v

back
6040in

and i made some videos on it for youtube too which ill link if you guys would like.

Last edited:
I have a couple of questions for all the HP experts out there:).

1. In HP 7 pt 1, Hermione erases her parents memories, does anyone know if they were restored after Voldemort was destroyed? (this has been bugging me lately).

2. Now that the movies are all done, do you think there will be a big HP props auction?

1. yeah, JKR said so in an interview. She goes to Australia to find them and remove the enchantment.

2. I don't think so. The actors said that they weren't allowed to take much because it was all going to museums and such. They also have that new HP experience opening up at Leavesden next year and I imagine most of it would stay there to be on display. :)

Does anyone know if any of the Umbridge proclamations in big printable form has ever been found?
I know someone on here was talking about selling them but I never saw a thread on it unless I missed it.

Im an idiot, Ive got the film book and a wicked scanner. I'll look into that... Thanks. I think Ive been cutting too many stickers (lol)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back