Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and more!

What kind of glue do you use to stick a printed book cover on an old book? and do you print it on normal paper or textured?

I don't use glue at all- I use label paper. just print on it, cut out and stick on like a sticker or book cover contact! much less messy:)

I don't use glue at all- I use label paper. just print on it, cut out and stick on like a sticker or book cover contact! much less messy:)
Oh I didn't think of that, possibly because the only label/sticker paper that I have is in squares, I have to find the plain one. thanks for sharing!

hello i have seen these covers on quibbler pages. they are wonderful! does anyone think to work on them? :love
Those are awesome!!!:) I've been searching all over google images for weeks for Quibbler covers from the Deathly Hallows Part 1 but havent found any. Where did you find them??

i also wonder the same question! bcoz i have found them on therpf. Follows had shared them in Screen used Harry Potter Quibbler pieces thread. i guess they can be recreated. clear photos! :)

Here are the pictures I have from when the Hermione letters were for sale. It's a start for anyone who wants to make their own.

Attachments

• hermione_1.jpg
    hermione_1.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 217
  • hermione_2.jpg
    hermione_2.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 140
Last edited:
So these are RAB's note and the basilisk page thanks to Bfb. I also remembered that I had goblet's of fire creature book and colouring pages. They could be good for illustrations for content in books. Scans didn't come good but this way you'll know what I have and request a better scan. At least I'll feel helpful that way.
EDIT: will post pics, later, It's getting stuck!

Last edited:
Hermione received both letters in the Owl Post scene during Sorcerer's Stone. Each were part of the set when screenused was originally selling it.

thank you very much for sharing. may i ask a question? in the fourth picture, there is another letter, which letter is that?

Hermione received both letters in the Owl Post scene during Sorcerer's Stone. Each were part of the set when screenused was originally selling it.

oh i understand. one is from Emily and in this case i guess the other one is unknown. thank you very very much for the answer.

Here are the pictures I have from when the Hermione letters were for sale. It's a start for anyone who wants to make their own.

Granger is spelled wrong on the envelope. thats kind of weird. it says "Grainger". And who would Emily be? it says "I can't wait until next year when I can join you". The second one is definitely from her mom because it says "daddy and I"

Last edited:
Granger is spelled wrong on the envelope. thats kind of weird. it says "Grainger". And who would Emily be? it says "I can't wait until next year when I can join you". The second one is definitely from her mom because it says "daddy and I"

Hmmm, good eye there.
It could just be the person misspelled it and they figured it wouldn't be seen anyways or it could mean something else... Curios.

Oh I put the stickers on the truck and now I drive a nimbus 2000..... It is having a bit of trouble getting off the ground but we'll work on that later.

chromenimbus.jpg

Last edited:
Hmmm, good eye there.
It could just be the person misspelled it and they figured it wouldn't be seen anyways or it could mean something else... Curios.

Oh I put the stickers on the truck and now I drive a nimbus 2000..... It is having a bit of trouble getting off the ground but we'll work on that later.

Looks perfect evil...like it was always there. True HP fans will get a real kick out of when they notice it on the road or in a parking lot.:lol

found these... It gives a clearer view to the words that are on the DADA cover... and i hope someone can create the SBOS grade 5... Thanks!!! ffg

found these... It gives a clearer view to the words that are on the DADA cover... and i hope someone can create the SBOS grade 5... Thanks!!! ffg

Hinky is of course the person to do these but she was pretty seriously injured recently. I have not heard from her in awhile and am a little worried about her. Has anybody heard from her?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back