Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and more!

Yes, I too have been wondering about Hinky. She got BACK from the hospital, so I presume she will be ok, and she did say she wasn't going to be on very much, but hinky, if you read this, just drop in with a little "still alive"

While we're waiting for Hinky to contact us...

Here's some pictures of the Warrant to Apprehend Fenrir Greyback in a little more "worn" state after Harry chased him through the bars and dark corners of Diagon Alley and the wilds of the countryside.

Yes that is real blood on the warrant (Fenrir is a werewolf and did not come quietly).

And hey, I see Arthur Weasley was made Acting Head of the Department of Magical Law Enforcement...good for him.

I'll post a blank Warrant form later.

bfd

Barney: Wow that looks really awesome!! Looks authentic

...and I hope Hinky is recovering well.

Last edited:
bfd, that looks fantastic!! Arthur Weasley as Head of the Department of Magical Law Enforcement? I love that! He would deserve that post! and the wearing on it and the blood looks awesome

Cool Barney, that looks great? is that your blood though... I have never talked to Hinky here, but hopefully she's recovering and well.

oh i understand. one is from Emily and in this case i guess the other one is unknown. thank you very very much for the answer.

The other one is not completely unknown. I've got it in my posession. So with me only a handfull of people know what the letter is. But the letter is not seen on the movie since it was kept inside the envelope during the owl post scene. The other letter you see from hermione is also in my posession.

Granger is spelled wrong on the envelope. thats kind of weird. it says "Grainger". And who would Emily be? it says "I can't wait until next year when I can join you". The second one is definitely from her mom because it says "daddy and I"

Emily is Hermione's best friend in the muggle world. And yes the second one is from her parents. A full picture of that one is not on the internet, but since the original letters are in my posession I have hi-res pictures of both letters and envelopes.

Here are the pictures I have from when the Hermione letters were for sale. It's a start for anyone who wants to make their own.

Since the pictures in question are not the ones from the movies but from a company which sold these to me, the copyright of those pictures are now mine. Please remove the pictures and don't use them without permission.

Looks perfect evil...like it was always there. True HP fans will get a real kick out of when they notice it on the road or in a parking lot.:lol

Go back and look at the picture in my post I changed it as I switched it out to chrome and I think it looks better with that HONDA badge now.
Didnt want to post another picture since this isnt Mikes truck thread (haha)

Your right though some HP fan will see it and get it right away I just hope they dont peel it off (lol)

Go back and look at the picture in my post I changed it as I switched it out to chrome and I think it looks better with that HONDA badge now.
Didnt want to post another picture since this isnt Mikes truck thread (haha)

Your right though some HP fan will see it and get it right away I just hope they dont peel it off (lol)

Oh yea...looks great chromed :thumbsup

Since the pictures in question are not the ones from the movies but from a company which sold these to me, the copyright of those pictures are now mine. Please remove the pictures and don't use them without permission.

Just curious here...so copyrights to these letters and the photographs thereof are registered in a Copyright Office somewhere?

:confused I hate to say this, but you're fighting a losing battle and also burning up a lot of goodwill here with some of the things you've said. I can understand you want to protect your investment, but is it really worth alienating others who (presumably) would have been interested in getting a copy them from you? I mean, the photos that you have a "copyright" on are still listed on the screenused.com website in their archive, so they're out in public domain for anyone to find with a google search. Why get so worked up over some photos that are rather tiny anyway?

I imagine WB owns the rights to the letters/envelope designs, and the photos of them, whoever took them, or whoever is the licensor (copyright holder) of those photos, would own the rights for the usage of the photos.

Transfer of rights for the photos would either be specifically licensed for a particular use/duration or bought out exclusively. In this case they're product shots from the prop site, (hence the watermarks). Buying something doesn't mean that all reproductions, like photos taken of the item belong to the owner of the original item, unless transfer of rights of said photos were specifically stated in a contract otherwise.

Anyone is free to repost those images as they wish, as they have been introduced into the public online domain, and ideally crediting the original source or artist of the images. Usually there is no issue as long as the images are not being used to generate revenue. This applies to all sorts of visual media. Selling those photos (which i doubt anyone would do) would normally be a violation of copyright.

Copyrights are a long and dense complicated matter.

@eviltig: The chrome looks Awesome! I like it a lot more than the gray, and it matches the rest of the badges on your truck.

Last edited:
1: Don't go to a lions den with a meat suit on.......
2: Dont go into a free paper props thread and boast about the letters to sell the replicas of said letter to people that like to make free stuff, if someone bought one then by what your saying they would own the rights and they would have the right to post there own pictures of it.

I understand you would like to get your investment back by knocking off the paper prop and selling it as i have done that with Basilisk fangs, Rons Hero wand, and a few others.
But If I go into a free paper prop thread talking about something new Im gonna plant the seed for a select few with the knowledge and skills to knock off my prop before me.

Respectfully you should have made the copies first swooped in to the "for sale" section and sold as many as you could on ebay and here and get as much money as you can before one of you customers knock off your knock off and sell it for half as much....

Right now the envelope and that one letter are knocked off to scale already perfectly done by a professional calligraphy artist.

As for the pictures you don't own those, screen used owns them and they are the ones that have to ask for them to be taken down and really I don't think they can either since they watermarked it, they can only request when they are losing money because of or the person posting is making money off of... Free Country you can post anything you want unless it deprives the other party either financially or morally and since you don't own the pictures and her posting them isn't depriving screen used props then all is well in wonderland or Hogsmead in this case.
The part about it being knocked off already isnt true but it makes you think real hard (or maybe it has)

Last edited:
@eviltig: The chrome looks Awesome! I like it a lot more than the gray, and it matches the rest of the badges on your truck.

Thanks I knocked that off from another thread (lol)
Now if I can just figure out how to make the truck fly I'll be set!

Oh boy, I have one near fatal injury and the thread explodes!!!!!!

What should I work on? Is there anything important in the ten or so pages that I haven't read through yet?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back