Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and more!

@Hinkypunk I think it got lost on the last page, but could you post a blank potion bottle label (A similar size to the Unicorn Blood label) and the font used for the titles. I have a bunch of jars and bottles and feel like making a potion kit with real and my own potions.

I thought that this way would be easier on you instead of me nagging at you everytime I create a new potion.

Yeah I can do that. I don't normally ask this as I like to keep everything on the thread, but since the thread is getting so hectic lately, can you send me a pm?

As for the Diagon alley map, Nobles version is specifically labeled the North West section. Weasley Wizarding and Ollivanders are in a different area.

And I do still have the Diagon Alley 4 bag sets for sale.

The Gringotts ledger listed on ebay today already sold for $999 so somebody contacted him directly, which one of you was it?

what ledger?!?! i want to see!

Hi Hinky! Sure we can do a collar if you want! I've only done some of the graphics on the front, nothing for the spine or back yet. I'll email you what I have soon. If you have a clipart of the guy that would be helpful !

Sounds good :) email over whenever and it can be an eclpunk creation!

Well, I went hunting for Butterbeer ingredients, three grocery stores later, I've got NOTHING! You know how much soda costs to SHIP?! $37!

Just get faygo cream soda o.o they sell it at all meijers and usually walmart too. the only thing that should be remotely hard to find would be the vanilla nut butter. youll prolly have to buy that online

@Hinkypunk, i was thinking about making back cover of a history of magic, have you made it yet? i thought about a back cover full of tiny stars just like in the front cover but without titles etc.

how i mean is that; i have tried to make it quickly to show you. i couldnt finish :$

stars are not symetric so i was replacing stars one by one :lol sorry i am not good at these works as i said. what do you think, would it work out the cover in this way? of course after finished, take care

i think thatd work out perfectly fine :) Do you want me to do it or would you like me?

[QUOTEi think thatd work out perfectly fine :) Do you want me to do it or would you like me?[/QUOTE]

if this will tire you of course i can continue but i believe there won't be such a good result :lol you are a kind of expert in this work. if you like i can send you a hi-res version all i could have done. but it is not that good as i said, i dont have programes such as photoshop. so certainly, i would prefer a hinky version much more than mine :)

should be something like that:

2mxod49.jpg

I had some extra time so I went ahead and did more on the Fool Muggles book. Kinda going through this one faster than I thought I would. I added a simulated goldish background to the image, but I will eventually save a file without the background so the real paper can show through. Still working on the spine area as I'm not sure how thick this book is, and will add the flaps that go around the front and back cover. The file is for a 6"x9" book, the real one is likely bigger, but hopefully the proportions will work.

39967243.jpg

@Lynx: I really like your Magical plants book!

Last edited:
Just get faygo cream soda o.o they sell it at all meijers and usually walmart too. the only thing that should be remotely hard to find would be the vanilla nut butter. youll prolly have to buy that online

I will look for Faygo! And where online would you suggest buying it? I checked on Amazon, it's $70 plus $20 shipping...
And what is a Meijers?

EDIT: OH also, did you get my PM?

I had some extra time so I went ahead and did more on the Fool Muggles book. Kinda going through this one faster than I thought I would. I added a simulated goldish background to the image, but I will eventually save a file without the background so the real paper can show through. Still working on the spine area as I'm not sure how thick this book is, and will add the flaps that go around the front and back cover. The file is for a 6"x9" book, the real one is likely bigger, but hopefully the proportions will work.

@Lynx: I really like your Magical plants book!

Goldfish background? lol and based on the picture I'm thinking about an inch and a quarter...?

EDIT: oh, you edited the goldfish thing...

anyone think they could work with these?

On another note, if anyone has the label for the Bezoar box, I am greatly interested. :)

@ibspitfire I spoke too soon. :lol

Bezoar file looks pretty easy to recreate, ill see what bfd is doing first though.

ibspitfire - that looks really really neat! good job!

ECL - book looks great!

Lynx - kk, i can try to do it when I get home tonight. ive been thinking about redoing the front of that book. I don't care much for it >< and we've gotten some better screenshots of it since i made that one, will just have to somehow find em.

Wheres bear and rob been lately?!?!

Last edited:
@ecl this is so cool! I really appreciated you guys, always make things come true, @Barneyrfd the map as well! And of course @Hinkypunk is unbeatable... oh I just want to thanks everyone here, I love this place!

@Luke: I'm not really sure what kind of paper yet. Maybe some kind of semi gloss printer paper would work? The thing about this one is it will need to be printed on at least a 13" x 19" sheet. This one however has a satin gold look to it. There might be some craft papers that will work, or as someone suggested earlier even spray painting the paper first.

Bezoar file looks pretty easy to recreate, ill see what bfd is doing first though.

ibspitfire - that looks really really neat! good job!

ECL - book looks great!

Lynx - kk, i can try to do it when I get home tonight. ive been thinking about redoing the front of that book. I don't care much for it >< and we've gotten some better screenshots of it since i made that one, will just have to somehow find em.

Wheres bear and rob been lately?!?!

i dont want to push my luck haha, but when you say the bezoar file looks easy, do you mean the whole box or the label posted over it?

As for the Diagon alley map, Nobles version is specifically labeled the North West section. Weasley Wizarding and Ollivanders are in a different area.

Don't know about the North-West thing but...

Its clear from a couple of images posted by ingridkyc a few pages ago from the Film Wizardry Book that Ollivanders is between Broomstix and Flourish and Blotts. These pictures are presumably from the Philosopher's Stone movie. The Noble map clearly shows Broomstix and Flourish and Blotts so its not out of the question to put Ollivanders between the them.

Ingrikyc's post also has pictures showing Ollivanders in a different location, probably from Half-Blood Prince movie. The book is silent on the shop's location. So I suppose its anybody's guess as to its actual location.

Either way i don't care really. The map was fashioned after the Noble Map and I provided 2 versions, one with Ollivanders one with out. So like them or don't, printout either version and save yourself $50 or don't.

bfd

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back