Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and more!

Fantastic work with all these paper props, guys! Love the Book covers and stuff especially.

Just a little request though. Could you post a blank potion bottle label (about the size of the Unicorn Blood one) and the font that you used for the text.

Thanks!

I was going to start the OWL tests tommorow but my grandads ill and he comes first. sorry charmed one I know you were looking forward to this.
It's will be put off for a couple of weeks, not sure exactly how long. At least this gives a bit longer for more people to notify me if they want to take part.:)

@Barneyrfd: :lol we must be on the same wave length cause I had started hand drawing the map for a free giveaway to the people in the OWl tests.

Family always comes first, I can understand :)

This is the official sign Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes, Quality Quidditch Supplies, Zonko's and Ollivanders, Say WB.

I think I read somehwere (can't find it now) that when they started off they called themselves Weasley & Weasley but once they got the store it became Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes.

That is the Ollivanders sign/logo i put on the map.

Thanks for the info Norbert.

DavyHPfan - I hope you grandad gets well soon, my mum is not well at the moment either, I read her Tales of Beedle the Bard and it seemed to take her mind of things, perhaps your grandad might like to hear the stories.

Also saw these two items on ebay, thought they might be of interest

GRINGOTT'S BANK LEDGER MOVIE PROP - HARRY POTTER | eBay

and

Harry Potter Philospher's Stone Genuine Gringott's Slip | eBay

I could be wrong but I think that the second item is a reproduction being sold as a genuine prop

Here is the new book and info. Right from Comic con today

HarperCollins has released the official cover for Harry Potter Page to Screen.

This book is a follow-up to Harry Potter: Film Wizardry and provides an in-depth look at the entire filmmaking process from Sorcerer's Stone through Deathly Hallows - Part 2.

It includes behind-the-scenes anecdotes, brand-new interviews with cast and crew, as well as hundreds of never-before-seen photos and concept art.

The book is now available for pre-order on Amazon and will be released October 25.

DavyHPfan - I hope you grandad gets well soon, my mum is not well at the moment either, I read her Tales of Beedle the Bard and it seemed to take her mind of things, perhaps your grandad might like to hear the stories.

Also saw these two items on ebay, thought they might be of interest

GRINGOTT'S BANK LEDGER MOVIE PROP - HARRY POTTER | eBay

and

Harry Potter Philospher's Stone Genuine Gringott's Slip | eBay

I could be wrong but I think that the second item is a reproduction being sold as a genuine prop

Thanks for the links Elliot. The cheque does indeed look like the one that was reproduced and provided here on rpf before. I don't recall seeing a cheque in the movie but maybe the scene was a deleted scene included in additional footage provided with the special DVD.

bfd

This is the official sign Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes, Quality Quidditch Supplies, Zonko's and Ollivanders, Say WB.

OMG! why didn't I think of that?! I have all those bags! I JUST bought them from BMM! gah!

And bfd, not sure, but I think weasely and weasely is the store and weasely wizard weazes is the brand of products...? If that makes sense

@Norbert, you have no idea how much i was willing to have this bag set!!! even i was about to pay about 30 dollars for it :wacko did you scan them? or simple made in photoshop? if you have scanned them may i ask what is behind them? can you also scan it if you have them and if you have time for it and of course if it isnt a problem for you? you have no idea how have you brightened my day :$ :)

and hmm here is orijinal version of magical water plants:

aaxe93.jpg

and there it is my version

2n6yo9w.jpg

xnrwas.jpg

16if88z.jpg

sorry for picture quality. i make them with my phone which is onky 1.3 megapixel :lol

Here is the new book and info. Right from Comic con today

HarperCollins has released the official cover for Harry Potter Page to Screen.

This book is a follow-up to Harry Potter: Film Wizardry and provides an in-depth look at the entire filmmaking process from Sorcerer's Stone through Deathly Hallows - Part 2.

It includes behind-the-scenes anecdotes, brand-new interviews with cast and crew, as well as hundreds of never-before-seen photos and concept art.

The book is now available for pre-order on Amazon and will be released October 25.

hello again Norbert, do you have a link of it?

I think BlackMarketMagi is still selling the set of four for $20

really? erm i guess this sell has over :cry but if there is still could you give me a link? bcoz i have searched and couldnt find :(... besides that i live in a far far away country i hope she will post it if she has still (praying)

DIAGON ALLEY MAP - VERSION 2

Okay, I've revised the map to include Ollivanders and Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes. I've posted it on the first page of this thread under Barney's Stuff - Miscellaneous. I kept the original map so now ya have a choice of 2.

I put Ollivanders between Broomstix and Flourish and Blotts because that is where it was in the first film. The books don't give the location of the shop. The sign/logo is the familar elegant logo we've all seen many times.

I put Weasleys' on the corner by the Leaky Cauldron 'cause that is where it appears in the movies. I used the W with the star on it and a matching font for the sign/logo. The book refers to it as "Weasleys’ Wizard Wheezes, the joke shop run by Fred and George" so that is the title I used.

Hopes ya likes it, 'cause i ain't changin' it agin.

bfd

DIAGON ALLEY MAP - VERSION 2

Hopes ya likes it, 'cause i ain't changin' it agin.

bfd

So this is more of a question then anything...next to the Leaky Cauldron, there is what looks like to be stairs and a path...is that the way to Knockturn Alley? I assume so as I remember Hagrid standing on step looking down on the panic-ing Harry :p

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back