Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and more!

Hink...added you on FB....:thumbsup

Elliot...you lucky STIFF! Too bad about Rickman, but I figured that would happen...:cool:thumbsup

Got my Film Wizardry book yesterday...I have yet to open it...but I will! :thumbsup

Rob

Hink...added you on FB....:thumbsup

Elliot...you lucky STIFF! Too bad about Rickman, but I figured that would happen...:cool:thumbsup

Got my Film Wizardry book yesterday...I have yet to open it...but I will! :thumbsup

Rob

Why wait to open it? It's seriously so the coolest most awesomeest thing everrrrrrrrrrr!!! open it right now!!!! :DDDDDDDDDDDDD

bfd, the templates look great! Have you done one for Ron and Hermione's letters? I think I remember you doing the front of the envelope on at least one but not the templates.

Hinky, I sent a request too! I'm on Facebook a lot. I even have a Harry Potter page I run!

I have a request... would one of you guys be able to do the hogwarts a history book cover with a plain backround? I know it's on the front page, but I don't the marbled backround, even if that is what the movie one looks like. It would also be good to see more book covers, and backs and spines for exsisting ones.

I intend to post a photo at some point of the props I've got from here!

hello people, i need some help about kwikspell envelope. i really can't do it as how it look in the real. could anyone help me about that? it doesnt happen like a real envelope after i print. Maybe Barneyrfd could help about this bcoz he is a master about envelopes and letters. and does anyone know approx. measures of kwikspell envelope and letters?

Thanks everyone!!! :)
Is it OK for Hinky that I post a link of my pictures and video of Miss Emma Watson <3<3<3 on her facebook page?

Thanks in advance!
@AGreenerScene : THANKS that would be AWSOME!! I'm on all the official pictures too! With my HUGE yellow sign! :D

Still can't believe it!!!

Loony_Nonby_v.s._Cornish_Pixie.jpg

Too good not to make!!! :)

Loony Nonby v.s. Cornish Pixie

Loony Nonby v.s. Cornish Pixie is a wizarding comic book about Loony Nonby, a wizard who is bothered by Cornish Pixies. Dean Thomas was a reader, as was Harry Potter.

wow thats really cool :)

@decat - my first project is spines and backs for all the book covers, and at some point, I intend on doing all the book covers. As far as HAH on a plain background, thats not a bad idea. maybe a red or brown leather. I've always disliked the way that book has looked, so I don't mind spicing it up a little.

@lynx - Im pretty sure the letters are standard 8 1/2 x 11. I'm horrible at envelopes

@anneleen - As long as theres no horizontal scroll bars i'm 100% okay with it!!!!

@ffg - I agree... is this on a movie? Can anyone with blu-ray take a pic of it>

hello, i want to share with you the paper props that i have just made today.

for these i want to thank to:

hinkypunk, barneyrfd!!! all of them are from their wonderful collections.

abs95v.jpg

244pn3a.jpg

1z5or2r.jpg

ek3vvs.jpg

2962ioh.jpg

2vt88yt.jpg

and i have made one quality weasley good's box =)
dqr5nt.jpg

1zxrviv.jpg

thank you very very much! i am really happy. the only problem is that there is a problem with the envelope of the kwikspell. the letter measures look a little different than the normal letter envelope so i couldnt have made it. that is why i need some help.

hinkypunk & barneyrfd thank you very much one more time! :)

@Lynx0099: Great looking props! Where did you get them. :lol

I looked at the Kwikspell envelope and I think to make it a functioning envelope the Kwikspell "logo" has to be flipped upside down and moved to the top of the page, and the address box has to be moved to the middle third of the page then you could fold over and form an envelope. That is however, after you make flaps down the side to fold in and glue together.

I'm sure i could make it work however on an 8.5 x 11 sheet of paper, the envelope would be 7.5 wide after folding flaps for gluing so the letters inside would have to be cut to that width.

I would not mind creating the envelope but I won't do a thing to the sheet Hinky posted without her approval.

Thanks.

bfd

@bfd, thanks for the envelope! Where do you find all these background textures that are so perfect?! Also, can you post instructions on how to fold it?

@lynx, nice job, how did you get the candy boxes from Film Wizardry to stick together so nicey?

@Luke: if you are talking about the acceptance envelopes, you fold the side flaps first, then fold the bottom flap, put a little glue on the edge of the bottom flap and fix it the side flaps. Then fold the top flap, put a little glue on the edges of it and fix to the side flaps. Add the Hogwarts seal and voila...

I get the textures from here and there on the web. I usually have to re color them for whatever I'm using them for.

bfd

Last edited:
I've posted a link to my pictures on Hinky's facebook page! My video with Emma Watson will be there too! :) THANKS Hinky!
If you can't see them, just add me as a friend! :)

This is a watercolour illustration I scanned in, of course the fact that I scanned it in doesn't show it off very well (partially because the scan made it too light and cut a section off). I called it "On the way to wizarding war". It's based on the Ellington Tournament illustrations. I replaced the lances with wands. You might also notice that the deathly hallows symbol is at the top (I wrote the reason why on the back of the illustration).
I was thinking of giving it away as a prize to whoever scored top in the OWL's but not enough people are interested :(

@Barneyrfd

thank you very much for the information. i hardly tried to make a good envelope but i really couldnt do it. i am willing to make it bcoz it is very nice prop so i like it. hinkypunk had done a great job with it too, thanks to her one more time. i would love to see your version of the envelope very much and i will be thankful very very much for it. i impatiently wait to see your version. your creations are beautifying my library thank you very much :)

oh i thank non-stop :D

@lynx, nice job, how did you get the candy boxes from Film Wizardry to stick together so nicey?

oh luke, thanks for nice words :$ image released through Nicholas Saunder's websitehttp://www.nicholassaunders.co.uk/harrypotter.html, creative designer for Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince.

http://www.nicholassaunders.co.uk/harrypotter.html
File:Quality Weasley Goods.gif - Harry Potter Wiki

i printed it in its original size, i didnt resize it. and then i found an old book and cut its back cover and made a cubical box. and covered every side with the picture that i printed. i made lid of its one side which is not in the picture. i will make 2 more of this box and then they will look much better together :)... weasley's products are really fun to make :)

EDIT: oh you were asking about candy boxes, sorry lol :D

doesn't matter i will not delete the quality weasley good's explanation in case of someone wants to know :))

i glued!!! of course i didn't glue lid parts. so all lids can be opened. and i put some heavy stuff inside of it which makes it stand properly. so my secret is that: glue :D

Last edited:
This is a watercolour illustration I scanned in, of course the fact that I scanned it in doesn't show it off very well (partially because the scan made it too light and cut a section off). I called it "On the way to wizarding war". It's based on the Ellington Tournament illustrations. I replaced the lances with wands. You might also notice that the deathly hallows symbol is at the top (I wrote the reason why on the back of the illustration).
I was thinking of giving it away as a prize to whoever scored top in the OWL's but not enough people are interested :(

Really like the watercolors. Give it more time for the OWLs, these things usually move very slow.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back