Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and more!

@barney
thanks for the kind words. Your right I'll give a while:thumbsup

Yeah, when you want lots of people to do something you have to constantly poke and prod them until they do it. I didn't get any replies on my time turner thread for weeks, than, one day I got like 30. You just have to push it like a drug dealer.

Speaking of which, anyone who wants to help me make my time turner please go to The Time-Turner Page.
Anyone who is interested in buying one please go to Screen Accurate Time-Turner interest thread on the junkyard. If I get enough people and can afford to do so I will give discounts the people that have been a major part of this thread.

@luke
:lolyep
I'll still do the questions anyway, in fact I'm makin the History of magic q's right now.
I'll say this, brush up on works by one Newt Scaramander:love

Just joined the forms. The only reason i joined is because of your work! Thank You!!!!!!! I do have a request though. Could you possibly do the back and spine of the life and lies of albus dumbledore? Also, whos excited for hp7 pt2? I am! Im even going to the midnight premier in half costume! And im using these paperprops as props! I wish i had the back and spine of the book so i could take my work in progress. I have the book im gunna use and im gunna print the cover measure the book to size and cut it with a table saw to the right size. Then ill paint the edges of the book with green paint. And when i have the spine and back ill glue it on. Thanks again for all youve done! I just wish ink was infinite! Or at least cheaper!

Something fun.

thomas;)

scaled.php

@decat - my first project is spines and backs for all the book covers, and at some point, I intend on doing all the book covers. As far as HAH on a plain background, thats not a bad idea. maybe a red or brown leather. I've always disliked the way that book has looked, so I don't mind spicing it up a little.>

Awesome, any idea when you'll do them?

can't wait to see the movie- it comes out tomorrow here in Australia!

awww i also have the ticket for tomorrow 7pm. i am gonna watch in 3d and original language. i'm very excited and happy, bittersweet happiness bcoz this is the last one :(

Just found the only prop, that can be bought in every book shop:
picture taken from Harry Potter III:
VIDEO_TS%2B%2528title%2B0%2Bch%2B3%2Bframe%2B18266%2529.bmp

A Brief History of Time: From the Big Bang to Black Holes (Stephen Hawking)

I know it's not a free prop, but it didn't fit in anywhere else :rolleyes

Can anyone tell me what it says on the back of life/ lies of Albus Dumbledore, I can't make out one word I think it may be triumph but not sure "Another spellbinding ........ from the queen of quills" The Daily Prophet. Thanks

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back