Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and more!

Ministry airplanes will be Order of the Phoenix! I'm actually kind of excited for those.

@Stacy - I know what you mean about them being folded differently. I was trying to figure that out myself. If we can figure out how they are folded, I can do the rest

Hi Hinkypunk,
Off of the top of my head, here are a few things I can remember from the first movie without watching it again:
*Hogwarts Express Ticket
*Bertie Bott's Beans
*Chocolate Frogs
*If you look at the scene at the end of the movie with Harry in the hospital with Dumbledore, you can see more candies there too.
*The note that Hagrid gives the head goblin at Gringott's for Dumbledore to get the stone.
*Daily Prophet that tells of the break in
*Ollivander box
I'll have to rewatch the movie again to come up with more :confused
Thank you Hinkypunk, this is so exciting!!!

Your welcome!

Hinkypunk

i found this somewhere, maybe here at RPF...

Just cut, fold, put some sort of note inside (nobody knows what it says...obviously gives Hagrid permission to take the stone but no actual text), seal and tie with a rough string.

Thanks to whomever...

cheers:cheers

bfd

Designing away & bored. If anyone wants to save me from some of this monotony, I'm on aim and would love some company

SN: piquenmeex

I made a few things this evening, but too tired to post them. I might be sleeping right now, but I like that Hogwarts library thing.

I cant find a sleeping emoticon, so I'm going to replace it with this icon of a little face rolling back and forth all happy like, and im going to pretend that its actually a face of a very tired emoticon thats rolling around in bed having lovely dreams :lol

yup.

Ministry of magic Interoffice Memo

I'm sitting here with a good sized pile of half folded sheets of paper around my work station in my design studio (small computer table in a corner of the guest bedroom) and still can't get a paper airplane folded like the Ministry of Magic flying memo.

After looking at several reference photos from the Prop Card trading card set, I'm convinced more than ever that the memo is actually two pieces of paper. One piece is the larger memo and the smaller piece folded across the pointy part of the memo is actually like an envelope.

There is no way one piece of paper can be folded to have two sets of horizontal lines across the body of the paper plane!! So i am now focusing my efforts in that direction.

If anyone can show how to fold a single sheet of paper into that paper plane they are truly an Orgasmic...oops... Origami Master.

By the way I'm pretty much finished the OWL Exam wings. i just need to add an explanation of how to put it together and I'll post something.

sweet dreams Hinky :angel

cheers :cheers

bfd

Oh you foul creature in the form of Windows automatic live updates!!!!!! For death, for fine, or banishment, then let them, if I say fine, cry fine, if death, cry death. I shall banish you into the depths of wence you came!

:cry:unsure:angry:lol:confused :confused :eek:(

I guess designing while exhausted isn't a good thing. Apparently, I only saved the first thing I worked on and the rest is lost in limbo because of my computer rebooting WITHOUT my consent. WOE IS ME!!!!!! I guess on the plus side, I already did it once so doing it a second time won't be as difficult.

Hi Hinkypunk

So sorry you lost your work...nothing more frustrating!! I just had a major computer crash that caused me to reload Windows. Luckily all my data was okay after the reload.

Don't want to go all computer geek on you here but you can change your Windows update settings to ask you before you before it reboots. (Start Menu - Control panel - Automatic Updates...choose your option).

Take care.

bfd

Last edited:
Eh not the end of the world. The muggle medicine I'm on for my splinching makes me drowsy and rather loopy. :confused

Added some stuff to the front page. updated Lily's letter front and back.

Dumbledore's army list is there for you James and I won't be doing the yo-yo box just yet. I need more Sorcerer's Stone stuff to do.

TLCmenu.jpg

Need some help filling the blanks on this one.

THIS ESTABLISHMENT OF
DIAGON ALLEY
THE
LEAKY CAULDRON
WILL **** ** SERVING?
THE FOLLOWING SPECIALTIES?
ROAST HOG 1 GALLEON
GAME PIE ? GALLEON
PICKLED EEL 1 GALLEON
STEAK & KIDNEY
ALL MAIN COURSES ARE SERVED
WITH THE FOLLOWING... ***
SELECTION? OF? *** ***

any help would be appreciated.

From what I can make out it reads, 'The Leaky Cauldron Will Today Be Serving' 'ALL MAIN COURSES ARE SERVED WITH THE FOLLOWING: POTATOES EITHER ROAST, BAKED, FRIED. SEASONAL VEGETABLES' maybe 'SELECTION OF DESSERTS' perhaps.

i agree with Elliotstone on the wording except I'm not sure it says "Desserts" but that seems reasonable for a menu. I think the word after Desserts is "Thanks"

bfd

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back