Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and more!

*Bruce, thank you for the Gringott's envelope. I have a stone and a key and now I have the envelope to go with them :)

*Elliott, thank you for the cute library book plate. I will have to put it in one of Hinky's books when I print them up :)

*Hinky, thank you for the Lily letter. It is really fantastic :)

I LOVE this thread and I LOVE all of you :love

Oh, I think you are right with Meade. It makes sense that you would need something to drink with your meal!!!
I was looking at it an was thinking Manager (hits self in head) cause it did look like it began with an M.
Way to go girl you have better eyes than me :lol

LeakyCauldron%27s_Specialties.jpg

Maybe this will help...

Ooh, ooh there is an image that I have been looking for for years, maybe someone can help me out here. I want to make a Leaky Cauldron sign like shown in the Sorcerer's Stone. Does anyone have a clear image?? I'm not a big fan of the newer sign.
On my to do list is to paint all of the signs from the series. So far I just have the Privet Drive sign done. Next on my list is a Hogwarts Express Sign. I know that I can buy one. I think it's NECA that made one but I want a real wooden sign.

Does that look like "Selection of moving" to anyone else?

Also Woozle, I actually have a vision problem. i cant see properly in my left eye. I had an injury as a kid and everything looks streaked outta that one

I love this forum and thread too! It is so much fun to check everyday and see what's new. So much great work and creativity! Great library card and I love that long invitation. How neat!

Thanks Barney and Hinkypunk for working on the flying memo too. I had never thought of it being 2 pieces of paper. It's been driving me nuts trying to figure out how to fold it with the triangle end and the fold over the front end. If you guys figure out a good way to do it, please post the instructions.

Yeah, it reads 'SEASONAL VEGETABLES... AND A SELECTION OF MOVING... THINGS', also after 'STEAK & KIDNEY " ' is the as above sign indicating that the steak and kidney is also 1 galleon

Oh Hinky, I am sorry about your vision I hope that I didn't upset you by my comment. I didn't know. I have a niece that fell on the handle part of a fireplace shovel and it injured her eye and she is considered legally blind in that eye. It had been a very rough road for her and my sister. My niece was 4 at the time so I would never intentionally hurt anyone's feelings. I'm sorry. It's just that I am not as young as I use to be and my eyesight isn't what it once was.

Hinky and Elliot I do think you are right, it says "selection of moving things".

Was this sign in the Leaky in the first movie? I will have to rewatch it to see where this appears.

@Woozelmom I have one of the Neca Hogwarts signs, see below. It is wooden, MDF I believe, although the gold edge trim is printed straight onto it when it really should be a extra wooden trim

4095-platform-9-3-4-sign-gryffindor-pennant.jpg

Hi Elliot,
It is the trim part that I wanted on my sign. I am super lousy with lettering so on my Privet Drive sign I found a font that I liked and I had it made into rub on lettering. I cut the sign out of wood and painted it to look like the road sign and put the letters on it. I had gotten a cardboard advertisement with an owl on it and I postioned the owl so that it looks like it is sitting on the sign. I think it turned out pretty well. I had the Hogwarts Express and 9 3/4 done as well but haven't made the time to finish the sign. Then Neca came out with theirs so I was on the fence about getting one but being I have the lettering I am going to make my sign.
Love your Gryffindow pennant!! I made a Chudley Cannons one for myself too
:)

PS. I want to make a pennant like the one seen in Chamber of Secrets. You can see it on the wall behind Dobby when he is jumping on Harry's bed at Privet Dr.

I can not get over the amount of material that has been posted in this thread! Is anyone else as amazed as I am that we have such generous and talented members here.
I would again like to thank everyone for these fantastic props and a special thanks to Hinkypunk for starting us on the road!!!!

Makes no sense to me either but that is what it looks like.

Could be Missing Things but that makes no sense either.

Maybe just the prop people having a little fun??? It is a story about magical, out of the ordinary things after all...

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back