Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and more!

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Hinkypunk

PERFECT!!!!!

Thats EXACTLY what I need!!! I think number 8 is broken though. I'm only mentioning this because my fav one wasnt in the bunch and I'm hoping that that is it :(

You need a present. what would you like?

Cannon

I'd love it if you came to play the games!!! I haven't gotten to try a lot of them because no one is really interested. I'm dying to put together some of my puzzles, but I suck at em >_>

And how do I work so fast? Havent the foggiest. I guess I live with the saying of "If I can't get it right in five minutes, I won't get it right at all" and just do what I can.
I love puzzles! I wish we could have a games night, I would be super keen for it! The only HP game I have is Mystery at Hogwarts, but I don't have anyone to play it with, so I haven't even played it yet. :confused I also want to get HP Clue, even though that will probably just sit on the shelf too, I still want it!! Hopefully my neices/nephews will be into HP when they're old enough to play games. I will have to get them into it! I am trying to work on a HP papercraft but I am sooooo slow! Also my photoshop skills need serious upgrading. Learning how to use the pen tool would probably be helpful!

Ghostsoldier

Sr Member
You are indeed an exceptional person, Hinky. :thumbsup Sorry about No. 8 being broken, though...here's a new link for it:

Death Eater Mask #8 - Full Size.pdf

Death Eater Mask #8 - half size.pdf

I hope it's the one you are looking for. :)

As far as a "present", I thank you very much for the offer, but I don't need one; just being your friend here, having access to your wonderful HP creations, and sharing what I have, is reward enough for me! :thumbsup

Rob

JamesDragon34

i also posted those papercraft...they are really spectacular!!!
hinky i'll wait for the yoyo and the list...don't worry, and for the fizzing whizzbees, i might do it! i'll let you know, thanks! :)

Norbert

@Jamesdragon34: I have fizzing whizzbees from the park. I've been looking for Spindle's Lick'O'Rish Spiders. Let me know if you what a photo of fizzing whizzbees

Hinkypunk

I love puzzles! I wish we could have a games night, I would be super keen for it! The only HP game I have is Mystery at Hogwarts, but I don't have anyone to play it with, so I haven't even played it yet. :confused I also want to get HP Clue, even though that will probably just sit on the shelf too, I still want it!! Hopefully my neices/nephews will be into HP when they're old enough to play games. I will have to get them into it! I am trying to work on a HP papercraft but I am sooooo slow! Also my photoshop skills need serious upgrading. Learning how to use the pen tool would probably be helpful!
To be honest, I hate the pen tool >_> I hate everything about it. I cant freehand anything for the life of me, but I'm not bad with an x-acto!

My niece and nephew are both too young and live too far away for me to turn into harry potter fans sadly enough. I posted on craigslist today to see if there are any HP fans around. I doubt ill get a reply, but I need more cosplayers for July anyways. Ooooh how I love to dress up!

You are indeed an exceptional person, Hinky. :thumbsup Sorry about No. 8 being broken, though...here's a new link for it:

Death Eater Mask #8 - Full Size.pdf

Death Eater Mask #8 - half size.pdf

I hope it's the one you are looking for. :)

As far as a "present", I thank you very much for the offer, but I don't need one; just being your friend here, having access to your wonderful HP creations, and sharing what I have, is reward enough for me! :thumbsup

Rob
Awwww. You are the exceptional one here Rob :) I just have mad photoshop skillz, you are the artist. I've seen your work on here!!!! Did you ever finish the Snape costume btw?

You still need a present. One day I'll be working on something and I'll say "This is for my buddy Rob". :love:love:lol:love

i also posted those papercraft...they are really spectacular!!!
hinky i'll wait for the yoyo and the list...don't worry, and for the fizzing whizzbees, i might do it! i'll let you know, thanks! :)
The list will be up shortly. Was having some issues with reinstalling Windows. I don't know wtf I'm doing! Thankfully Norbert can scan you fizzing whizzbees so thatll hold you off a bit.

STARTING TODAY

I have put up a POLL! I'd like everyone to vote and make up my mind for me. For the next couple months, my main priority is working on costumes for the premiere, BUT a lot of drying and wasted hours in between are involved, so I'll be making more paper props. I plan to take over the entire Harry Potter paper props section on this forum :ninja

So with that being said, please go vote!!!

I'm going to go try to install photoshop so I can finish Norbert's letter from Lily and then Sunday I'll probably see what everyone voted for, and go from there.

happy voting everyone !!!

~Shay

JamesDragon34

voted! hinky i love this idea of the poll! :) so if you need something in particular of the death eater costume ask, you know that i'm good at searching reference images :)

Norbert

@Elliotstone: I just might have to pick one up. Thanks. It was in the bar in Godric's Hollow, above the fire place. that what the photo info sayed, but I don't remember every seeing it

Ghostsoldier

Sr Member
Hinky...I'm still laboring over the Snape costume (so many other projects going), but I would love to have it done by the final premiere time...we'll see what happens! :cool

BTW, I tried to vote "Non-paper props, make us something cool!", but it told me I can't vote repeatedly (and it was my only time)...oh well, I'd like to see you try your hand at a wand or something...I bet you could do it! :thumbsup

Rob

elfstacy

I'll be going to vote in the poll as soon as I post this, but I wanted to ask, does anybody have a black and white Gringotts logo they'd be willing to post? Thanks in advance!

Update: It also told me I could not vote repeatedly in the poll, and it was my first time.

JamesDragon34

thanks norbert! Guys i think i made my vote...i clicked "everything" and the "vote" button and appeard a page with the results...and there was only a vote in everything...hinky let us know!

Hinkypunk

Looks like the poll thing is busted. I guess just write on here what you are interested in.

Thats one vote for everything and one vote for something non paper proppy.

OR if someone knows how to make a proper poll, DO EET!!!

woozelmom

I tried to vote and it said the same thing for me too. I vote for candy and weasley wheezes but on the other hand, everything would be totally terrific too :lol Currently I am in need of a Bertie Bott's box if anyone could help me out that would be great :)