Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and more!

@Hinkypunk
QWCTicket.jpg

norbert it's my file! It's the ticket i started editing! O.O
Hinkypunk i didn't finish it because i've seen that in Harry's artefact box there's a copy of it and so someone that buys it can scan it for us and we will have a perfect copy!

@JamesDragon34: I don't know if you sent it or someone else did. I had it in one of my stand a long folders with a project I'm working on.

@Hinkypunk: your welcome can't wait to see photos from your party

It doesnt matter where it came from, i"m going to redesign it anyways, but James I couldn't wait for your artefact box. My party is tonight

@Hinkypunk: Hope you have a wonderful time at you party, I'm sure your guests will be amazed by all the fantastic work you've put into everything, have a blast :)

Yes, Hinkypunk, please post your party pictures! We're all dying to see them. I knew as soon as I woke up this morning that I had to get on here to find out how it went. Hope all your guests had a wonderful time! :)

I am a very groggy hinkypunk right now. I'm taking photos right now since my faithful friend felt it wasn't her "job" last night. But aftermath photos are still fun.

Oh.. and THIS makes the perfect butterbeer:

2 liter bottle of Faygo cream soda
2 oz container of vanilla nut butter McCormick Imitation Vanilla Butter Nut Flavoring 2oz 6ct: Amazon.com: Grocery & Gourmet Food (this stuff. Its only about $4 at the grocery store and is right next to vanilla extract
3-4 tablespoons of butterscotch syrup. Or just hold the bottle upside down and squirt the bottle for about four seconds. Thats technically what I did.

Then the topping, one pint of whipping cream
3 teaspoons of vanlla
8 tablespoons of powdered sugar. Itd probably be easier to figure out how many tablespoons are in half a cup and go with that, but i was multiplying my normal recipe and getting really confused, so i just put enough in to where it got fluffy.

The butterbeer is so good. i ended up making two batches of it last night, which isnt bad considering the amount of other drinks we had, and the fact that only 7 people showed up (which i was very unhappy about, but we still had fun)

pics coming soon. I have a FEW from last night, but not many

WOW!!! I can see that it must have taken you forever to get ready for your party. You have so much Harry stuff I am truly jealous!!!! I'm sure that everyone had a wonderful time. I would love to hear all about it :)
Thanks for posting a link to your pics. I LOVE the way you have some of your paper props framed. Very impressive!!

The three items you chose happen to be some items I got as a gift from someone as a thank you for the work I've done on the site.

If I redesign them someday, I will post them on here, but I won't give up his copies and redesigning them right after he gave them to me seems rude. I am very appreciative of him.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back