Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and more!

So my purse should have come with an undetectable extension charm which I'm sure it probably did, but I can't seem to be able to make use of it for my own benefit. It just looks normal.

Woe is me.

You have received your Hermione bag? Wow , so lucky!
Could you post some pics of it? I'm making my own replica of the bag but I still haven't found the right picture of the things hanging at the end of the ropes?
Thanks in advance!

Could someone please reupp the potion labels from the first thread ???

I just found some small bottle´s that i can use but can´t find the labels on my harddrive :wacko

THANK YOU

I'm here every day, I just don't comment. I'm studying for exams, plus working on Advanced Potion Making Book and Quidditch Teams of Britain and Ireland, I finished TBB but I'm waiting for Hinky to send me letters for the Beedle pages.

He/she put a message also in my page >.<
Well i think that the message means...
"Please i really need the marauder's map photos, i asked here because you helped other people, like an harry potter fan helps another"
He/she's desperate! XD
Hinky can i become your secretary? *.*

I volunteer to be your vice secretary THE SECOND finals are over... So like, a week from Friday, you got it. Hinky, just tell them to either buy Noble's map OR go to Marauders_Map_by_Marko.jpg, which, oddly enough, was posted by him.
@nickilenart, well it's good to know you didn't just disappear, and yeah, finals SUCK. I'd LOVE to see what you've done whenever your ready to share it.

hmm... no new posts in several hours, maybe rapture DID happen?! If it did, and I'm still here, would that make prop replicas my heaven? :lol

Last edited:
Beedle the Bard should be finished soon, I'm just waiting for Hinky to send some letters for book. I'm working on Advanced Potion Making, and it's tricky, cause a lot of pages are missing, then there's a lot of repeating text and such. And I have to make 206 pages readable potion making book, which is not hard but it takes time. As for Quidditch Teams of Britain and Ireland, I enjoy writing that book! It's amazing, I was thinking to ask my friend to draw me pictures of every team for me so it's gonna be illustrated. I'm also waiting for the hi res picture of Chudley Cannons poster which comes with Ron's artefact box, so If anyone get that please upload it here. Anyways, one by one, each book I finish I'll post here :)

JKR interviews, her website, books, films, games, dvd extra, fw cards, jkr's book drafts, from anything that's Harry Potter related. And of course, if you spend a lot of time studying and thinking, writing about Wizarding World, you kinda develop some kind of sense and logic for it, like I did.
Here's a sneak peek at TBB. I still need to work on fonts but I almost finished it.
Oh and I just found this picture. Hogwarts looks amazing, I also got the full screen testing report of Deathly Hallows part 2 and I must say film is scary but amazing at the same time.
And btw, thanks ^^

Wow, really good job NickiLenart! Your right about the fonts, they, in some way, have a bit of a modern feel, but it's not bad at all.
That pic looks sort of like a mix between a a painting and a video game. Whats screen testing report? Does that mean you got to see the entirety of DH2?!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back