Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and more!

@bfd: right, credit to Hinky for the questions, and to you for the wings. Bobs YOUR uncle! I have no idea, bleh! It looks fine, I'm sure The Hermione one will look better, not because of you or hinky, but because I have AWFUL tape/glue/folding skills. Also, it's all printed on different types of paper, which just looks wierd. I'm sure yours would look better if I spent forever and a day putting it together, im just not talted or focused enough to do that lol
@Hinky, CONGRATS!!!!!!! My friend will be very happy too, she ordered her bag in like November.

Lemon, that's an interesting photo! It does look pretty clear....maybe it's a diet/light version? hehe. It seems likely to be the bright light shining through it making it look lighter, but i've noticed the color of the bottle varies a little depending on the lighting situation.

Curiously, in this photo the pumpkin juice bottle appears to be clear? Or is it just the light? What do you guys think?

hagridsferretspumpkinju.jpg

I think its the light making the bottle look clear. If you look under the shadow of the pumpkin lid the bottle is brown. Same on the bottom, its brown.

My 2 cents.

bfd

WOOHOO 50 PAGES! and going strong! Does anyone know the record length for a thread on RPF? Whatever it is I'm sure we'll beat it just by doing our thing, and once Hinky gets a free second and goes back into mass-production mode... forget it! WE'LL BE HUGE! The star thread on the whole site!

@bfd: right, credit to Hinky for the questions, and to you for the wings. Bobs YOUR uncle! I have no idea, bleh! It looks fine, I'm sure The Hermione one will look better, not because of you or hinky, but because I have AWFUL tape/glue/folding skills. Also, it's all printed on different types of paper, which just looks wierd. I'm sure yours would look better if I spent forever and a day putting it together, im just not talted or focused enough to do that lol
@Hinky, CONGRATS!!!!!!! My friend will be very happy too, she ordered her bag in like November.

Lukeforester1: Well I hope the Hermione Artefact box stuff is okay but from what I've read the stuff is not hi-res and is undersized too. Also, looking at the picture Noble provides for the artefact box it looks like they only provide one wing of the OWL exam.

That said, I wouldn't mind seeing the contents from the box if anyone who bought and received the box is willing to post pictures.

bfd

@bfd, mine was *supposedly* shipped today, so I'll get back to you on that with scans and the whole bit for whoever wants

Everyone, just fyi, the biggest thread is about the Tron costumes with 151 pages and 3,761 posts.
Lets beat them.

@bfd, mine was *supposedly* shipped today, so I'll get back to you on that with scans and the whole bit for whoever wants

Everyone, just fyi, the biggest thread is about the Tron costumes with 151 pages and 3,761 posts.
Lets beat them.

lukeforester1: Proud owner of post #1234 in the Hinkypunk Harry Potter thread:lol:lol

lukeforester1: Proud owner of post #1234 in the Hinkypunk Harry Potter thread:lol:lol
HELL YEAH!!

I'll give this a shot:
"You can pass to me all yours photos about "marauder's Map"???"
Can I have any reference pics you have of the Marauder's Map

"please a need this!"
Please, this is urgent

"HP7 you remember that in Part 1 showed a new map please I need this new map!"
Do you remember in Deathly Hallows part 1 they showed a new map? {no they didn't} I would like to have this new map

"which has the photo of the harry potter the exhibition I saw that you have a picture of the map there, they show a new part in hp6 HP7 Part 1"
I saw that you have some pictures of this new map that they showed in HBP and DHpt1 {which again, as we all know, they didn't} from the traveling exhibit

"I want everything you have in relation to the map"
I demand all the work you've done on the map

"please!
Thanks already"

k thanx hurry up already

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back