Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and more!

Does anyone have a bunch of hi res potion labels? Looking mainly for a good polyjuice potion label I can print small
Hmm.. I don't actually recall any polyjuice potion label being made. I might be wrong though.

Edit: They made some simple labels for HP6 for Slughorn's suitcase.

Last edited:
Hmm.. I don't actually recall any polyjuice potion label being made. I might be wrong though.

Edit: They made some simple labels for HP6 for Slughorn's suitcase.
I found this but I need it to be WAY higher resolution for the tiny bottles I’m using

Attachments

• A5D181EC-DE2D-4E8F-9760-7D4E1E2DD53B.png
    A5D181EC-DE2D-4E8F-9760-7D4E1E2DD53B.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 445
so I'm new here, came across this forum page from pinterest.. I clicked on the images in the very first post and all I get is VERY tiny images, is there away to make them bigger?

Hey Everyone,

A while back I scanned a few boxes that I got while at Universal's Wizarding World. I've been trying my hand at casting resin lately, and I finally decided to try some brown dyes. From my first couple of pulls, I got a super light milk chocolate color, a normal chocolate color and a super dark chocolate color.

Here are my trials to get fudge flies:

Attachments

• 20191001_224143-1.jpg
    20191001_224143-1.jpg
    896.7 KB · Views: 189
  • 20191002_070518.jpg
    20191002_070518.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 190
Hey Everyone,

A while back I scanned a few boxes that I got while at Universal's Wizarding World. I've been trying my hand at casting resin lately, and I finally decided to try some brown dyes. From my first couple of pulls, I got a super light milk chocolate color, a normal chocolate color and a super dark chocolate color.

Here are my trials to get fudge flies:

Thats great!
Could you share the boxes? Thanks.

Thats great!
Could you share the boxes? Thanks.
I did a while back, check this post:

Hello everyone

at first i want to say that i am so sorry for My Bad english Skills :D

in the last few days i thought about to create the Book Quidditch Teams in England and Ireland and i Need your help

because i am not the best in creating and drawing some pics i Need all of your Quidditch Stuff

thanks for your help :D

Julian

If there's still someone here,hello?
I've been searching for a long time but it's been at least 5 years since the firt posts so almost all links are done...:rolleyes:
Anyone still have decat works for the standard book of spells? I'm also searching for a link to Moste Potente Potions,Magical Herbs and Fungi and a DADA book,or even any book u have(I'm so disapointed about that broke links rn...)
i'm gonna try harder to search but if anyone have something that would be awesome to share it:)That's for my cousin wedding gift...
oh and sorry for my english,i'm french
have a nice day

I would love to have a portrait of the Richard Harris Dumbledore portrait. Does anyone have a hi-res print?
(All I can find online are the Gambon portraits.)

Hi. I´m desperately looking for references of Mira Minas and Eduardo Limas artwork... I just want to get my hands on: "A Guide To The Graphic Arts Department" but the whole set is sold for about 2.800€ on Amazon...So it`s out of range for a broke student. Is it possible to get hi-res scans of the book by a kind soul who owns it? Or is a pdf available anywhere else??? Other suggestions about references are welcome. I already own the Artifact Vault, A Case of Beasts(FB I) and The Archive of Magic(FB II)

Hi. I´m desperately looking for references of Mira Minas and Eduardo Limas artwork... I just want to get my hands on: "A Guide To The Graphic Arts Department" but the whole set is sold for about 2.800€ on Amazon...So it`s out of range for a broke student. Is it possible to get hi-res scans of the book by a kind soul who owns it? Or is a pdf available anywhere else??? Other suggestions about references are welcome. I already own the Artifact Vault, A Case of Beasts(FB I) and The Archive of Magic(FB II)
They have been already scanned and posted here. I have plenty of scans though. What are you looking for? Which props or theme?

I'm looking for quite a lot pages... I'm interested in following sections: Apothecary, Books, Ephemera, Maps, ministerial paraphernalia, posters, School documents and textile/surface design... To keep it short: Pages 11-29(including foldouts), 37, 40-49, 103-107 and 114-119...But I don´t think somebody made a full scan of the book...

hi dudes; Im trying to do all the replicas of hogwarts letters; like the acceptance letter, equipment letter, exam level results, hogsmeade permission and the prefects/headboys acceptance letter.

Does anyone know if there is any replica of the letter for prefects? This is my letter attempt. Missing signatures of Pomona Sprout and Severus Snape, which I can't find.

Letter-monitor-0001.jpg Letter-monitor-0002.jpg Letter-monitor-0003.jpg Letter-monitor-0004.jpg Letter prefect-laws_page-0001.jpg

Also, I don't find the next font of Hogwarts books and material either. Alone, I know it's a source created by MinaLima.
Can you help me?

A.jpg

I will upload progress as I have some free time. :D

hi dudes; Im trying to do all the replicas of hogwarts letters; like the acceptance letter, equipment letter, exam level results, hogsmeade permission and the prefects/headboys acceptance letter.

Does anyone know if there is any replica of the letter for prefects? This is my letter attempt. Missing signatures of Pomona Sprout and Severus Snape, which I can't find.

View attachment 1089239 View attachment 1089240 View attachment 1089241 View attachment 1089242 View attachment 1089243

Also, I don't find the next font of Hogwarts books and material either. Alone, I know it's a source created by MinaLima.
Can you help me?

View attachment 1089244

I will upload progress as I have some free time. :D
The font is created specially for the film and has never been released anywhere. All the letters prior to the fifth film were written by hand by Miraphora and Ruth (who left after the second film).

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back