Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and more!

barney critisizm can d you good to better yourself if it's constructive critisizm such as telling me what I could do better and how etc seeing as I'm a newbie

hey guys i need a little help i know this isnt HP related but i figured some of you might know?

i tired searching but couldnt find a thread on it..

do any of you know if theres a thread like this one but for the Twilight series.?

as much as i hate the whole twilight saga, my sisters bday is coming up and shes in love with the series so i thought id make her some twilight props

thanks

I've just gotta say Hinky and Barneyrfd...you guys rock... as do a lot of the other contributors on this thread. It's taken me a couple of weeks trolling at night through this to get to the end. I wanted to make sure I didn't duplicate any requests or contributions.

I can't wait to get started and post what I can do with your awesome graphics!!!

In the spirit of sharing... this is what I did a few weeks ago before I found you all. Not my idea... saw it on eBay a couple of years ago and decided to do one myself.

Used the graphic from lycanlover on deviant art.

Vitruvian Werewolf Original de by ~LycanLover on deviantART.

Last edited:
on the Harry Potter wiki you can browse uploaded images by catagory, you can find some pottermore images there. or you could just ask for someone who has an account to get them.

@KellieMarie: Welcome and thanks for sharing your prop. Looking forward to seeing how your stuff turns out.

bfd

ps love the Madison, WI area, used to travel through there every year.

I don't know the first thing about Quidditch so I can't help you there Gryff.

Welcome goldensnidget and thanks for the share on the Owl Treats box.

bfd

Last edited:
I have a few more things people might like. Hopefully they haven't been posted yet -- I'm reading through the thread chronologically, and I've only hit July!

First up is the "Weasley Stuff" box label. There are stacks of these boxes in the WWW scene of Half Blood Prince, in different colors and sizes. The prop department apparently used nesting boxes from IKEA. I got very lucky and already owned a set when the film came out, so I made the labels to match.
http://www.elkinspotter.com/rpf/stuff_orange.jpg

Hello all,
I just joined 2 days ago and I haven't come across something specific I am looking to make. I would like to know if anyone has a tutorial or multiple pics of the Horcrux diary after it was stabbed..perticularly the diary from HBP film while on Dumbledore's desk. Anything you guys might have would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you.

Hello all,
I just joined 2 days ago and I haven't come across something specific I am looking to make. I would like to know if anyone has a tutorial or multiple pics of the Horcrux diary after it was stabbed..perticularly the diary from HBP film while on Dumbledore's desk. Anything you guys might have would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you.

Try Harry Potter: 23 Astounding Props | EW.com.
I know they had a couple of different images of the diary.

Kell

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back