Harry Potter Book insides

So...22 pages posted with many more completed on my hard drive and many more to go. My partner has completed about 6 pages for the front piece so we are well on our way to more than 25 potions and probably 50 pages.

bfd

Thanks Mole. Yes I actually have been working on the cover. I am going to go with a cover that looks like the one in the movie. ie a marbled look.

bfd

Cool! The marble is nice but I kinda like the one I posted as well. Quite fancy the idea of it being inside a nice painted wooden dust cover.

@Mole: Make 2 books, one with each cover. Sort of like the original version and a 2nd printing. Similar to Advanced Potion Making.

Anyway, here's Draft of Living Death Potion P1 of 3

Followed the potion recipe from a screen shot of the Advanced Potion Making page in HBP.

bfd

Last edited:
I personally like the marble covered version the most; it reminds me of those composition notebooks from school, except in a Potter style.

I'm going to get in line now to purchase one when the book is ready hehe :D

Here's my work in progress of the marbled cover. Needs more tweaking though. Keep in mind the one in the movie is very worn and faded so I faded out the one I'm working on and it's getting pretty close..

bfd

I agree, both covers do look good. You could use either one...or both.

For me though, I am going to use the marbled one because that is the one in the movie.

bfd

Really like the way the marble cover is turning out. The colors are really unique and I think it would be a fun one to age as well!

Thanks ecl. I'm going to keep tweaking until I get it juuust right.

Here's the Draught of Living Death P3 of 3.

Love the old guys sleeping on the bench.

bfd

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back