Harry Potter Book insides

i reacon we could easily do the history of hogwarts book, as any harry potter fan would know all about hogwarts and if our nerdy knowledge is put together we can easily acheve this book

@Sectumsempra 44: Yes, I will do more of the MPP pages as time permits.

As far as the picture goes, I would love to say I drew it but that would be telling a whopper. :lol You just have to have an idea of what you want to see on the page then search the good ol' 'net until you find the picture that suits your needs.

bfd

Thanks guys.

I like doing these pages, it's quite interesting coming up with the drawings and placement to go with the text but...I'm thinking we need to come up with a page/chapter numbering system.

That's why I'm only posting preview images right now cause there are a few things I would like to sort out before finalizing.

I have several other sources for potions (probably 20 or in total right now)and the numbering could get kind of dodgy. If these are all going to go into a book I'm wondering if we need to come up with some kind of numbering/chapter system.

Here's the list of the potions I have. These potions are complete with ingredients and instructions. If anyone has any others they want to add to the list send them to me at barneyrfd@gmail.com

adoramus
dokuya poison
dragon potion1
dream lust potion
dream lust potion1
Felix Felicis1
hels blind gaze1
homomorph potion
homomorph potion1
Intelligence Draught
Invincustreim
Invisibiliatus Potion
Immorateum
lunaserauem
mandrake - Mandrake Restorative Draught
monojuice
patronauem
Polyjuice Potion
Wolfsbane Potion
Troyjeinem Potion
Veritaserum

Any ideas??

bfd

Last edited:
I think those look great lilpatty.

What we need now is to figure out the Chapters, so we can develop Chapter Pages before the potions that go in those chapters. Then of course we need a Table of Contents as well.

I've attached a couple more potion pages, so that brings it to about 10 pages including the Polyjuice Potion page. I have about 10 more on my list that I posted a ways back.

If anyone has more potions to share please either post them PM me with them or email them tome at barneyrfd@gmail.com

bfd

Awesome work Barney.... looking forward to seeing more...Thank you, you know for what!!!!!

love what you did with The Mandrake POTION....JUST LOVE IT....
AWESOME

Last edited:
This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back