Harry Potter Book insides

Here's Beautifcation Potion P1 of 2

It just seemed a given to use the classic "Hag/Beautiful Girl" optical illusion for this one.

bfd

Thanks very much.

It' getting a little harder to find images that have not been used because so many of the same images could be used for different potions. But I want to make sure each page is original so I end up splinching different images together to make up one I think suits a paragraph of the potion. Glad it seems to be working out.

bfd

Hey!

So, I just read through this post and LOVE the idea! I would love to help and make a book, too! If anyone has any ideas on how I could help or which book we want most, please let me know!

BARNEY YOU ARE AMAZING! You're doing AMAZING work! So skilled and perfect! i'm not that good with graphics but I love to write (and I love Potter) and I really hope we can get this project done!

So, anyone who can give me a lead on what I can do, let me know!\

:lol

Welocme to rpf amiescheepers.

Thanks for the praise for the MPP stuff. I'm really enjoying it (the book that is).

There is a lot of amazing stuff here on the rpf done by some really talented people. I think the most amazing thing is, they do it for a hobby not for profit!.

I have a partner on the MPP book and we are well on the way to finishing it. I think it will end up a pretty nice product.

Maybe you could start out doing something you would like to see done and see where that goes?

bfd

@amiescheepers, welcome to the RPF.. and thank you for wanting to help with the MMP book I'm sure that if Barney needs something he'll let you know!!!
again welcome!!

Ageing Potion

A one pager. Used description from HP Wiki but made up the ingredients and methods myself since I could not find any reference potions. Used stuff I thought sounded "old and mouldy" The key ingredient of course being the saliva from an Octogenarian...:lol

bfd

Last edited:
I just found out about this thread and it looks amazing ! What will happen with the result ?

If you are talking about the MPP book pages then the intention is to properly order the pages and illustrations using the Polyjuice Potion page as a reference, add the Table of Contents, several pages in the front about potion making (and magic) and perhaps an appendix of "Less Potent Potions". Once that is done the pages can be ordered into signatures, bound into the cover and voila...one Moste Potente Potions book.

bfd

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back