Harry Potter Book insides

@Bfd: (again) A Question: where do you get your clip art from? do you know any good free clip art sites? I'm look for pictures for my spell book (the standard book of spells)

Here's another potion page.

@Decat: I just use Google search for clipart.

I should add that some of the images are composites of several images I put together to get the look I wanted. Similar to the technique they used on the Polyjuice Potion page.

bfd

Last edited:
Hi Patty.

I guess when I was laying it out I took a little artistic license and moved things around but the images are indeed the ones you provided.

I actually revised my working file to have a couple of drops of poison dripping from the arrow with the bow. No reason, I just thought it looked good.

bfd

@ decat, I've gotten all my art from clipart.com, I've seen it posted that, that is where the original artists of the Polyjuice Potion got the clip art for the page, check it out sometime it's awesome.

I have used clipart.com as well but the problem with that site is that unless you take out a membership the images are fairly small, low-res and have a clipart watermark across them. But, definitely worth a look.

bfd

Dream Lust Potion. This one required 2 pages. Again, not the final chapter or figure numbers. Maybe not even the final figures, I'm not sure...

bfd

Great job Terry.. You know what I need you to do when finished.. :lol

Has anyone got membership to clipart?? Maybe they can get the images you need for you??

Thanks ecl, I appreciate your comment. I'm trying to stay as true as I can to the theme of the Polyjuice Potion page.

Thanks Beechy. Not a bad suggestion, LOL, but the trouble is I don't know what I need until I see it.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back