Unlimited Run Han In Carbonite (HIC) Volvo panel set

Bump for crazy exchange rate update!

I decided to drop back the price of my plugs to 325$ usd. I know the us dollar exchange rate is a killer for a lot of people, and I don't mind the difference if it can help some of you guys. I'm not sure how much more sets I can do on the current mold .. probably 3-4 sets total, after that, I'll need to figure out if that's the end of it or not and I retire of this volvo business! :)

If you want a set, now would be a good time, I haven't cast on of these for a long time, I did from time to time which means I have 2 extra sets ready right now.

NOTE that if you paid already, you'll get the refund when it's time to pay the balance. Again, most people are waiting on my other runs for now.

*** Weekly update ***

My machined parts are almost done. I have 4 out of 7 completed and the rest will be done tomorrow and tuesday. As soon as I received them, everyone will receive PMs with balance payments (unless you already paid) and packages should start going out the door! I can't wait to get rid of all those parts and move on! :)

It's been a long wait for some, but hopefully, well worth it for everyone!!

Hang in there!

crnaherd, your package shipped! With the machined knobs in, I will restart shipping packages progressively now! About time!

Last edited by a moderator:
Update guys .. the rivets are in for the machined parts run .. so I'm gonna ask balance and start shipping outstanding orders waiting on this. You know who you are, expect an email (paypal address) or PM from me.

Just wanted to say that I can still produce really nice and sharp copies of the panels with the small nipple to sand on one corner. That's what I call my flawed set. See post 299 to see what you get.

They are 295$ and If you're interested, I produce those on order but you skip the line and get down to about 1 week of delay.

I will probably do another mold in the next days/week to be able to produce panels a little faster too.

A question abouy this panels. Could it be without the holes? I mean, 6 of the 8 panels are totally without the "windows" 'cause don't wear electrical sets and I don't know how I could cover them without wasting it or making a mess.

Hi Dan, if you check my build thread, I did what most people do: fix aluminium sheet to the back of the panels. If you don't have aluminium sheet, styrene will do. Having it separate adds to the screen accuracy but also help when it's time to paint! Also, having the panels cast from 2 parts molds help setting up the electronics in there as it leaves a thinner wall all around .. less grinding needed.

I didn't know you were needing the panels? PM me for details on your package anyway.

Back from vacations!!!

I have one package to ship, then I will spend some time on the bench doing the new molds .. then restart shipping stuff!

For now, I won't take any new ones since I have a new family member on the way! ;)

Back from vacations!!!

I have one package to ship, then I will spend some time on the bench doing the new molds .. then restart shipping stuff!

For now, I won't take any new ones since I have a new family member on the way! ;)

Congrats mate!!:cheers:cheers:cheers

Regards,

Alberto

well if you can get a chance im ready for a set of panels and greblies! I can pay monday the 5th !!!

I've added you to the list .. I go in order .. but I'm full steam in the preparation of the house for the baby so I can guarantee any delivery date .. watch this thread to see progress on the other on the list!

Nope, no money needed from anyone until I have your set in hands. My schedule is too incertain right now to ask anything or give any timeframe!

You can go ahead and buy something nice to your girlfriend instead! ;)

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back