Unlimited Run Han In Carbonite (HIC) Volvo panel set

B grade is now spoken for!

I have another A grade set available. It's already boxed and ready to go and I will need to go to the post office today, the first to PM me your shipping address and pay will get it.
Make it fast people .. these go out very fast!!

I have a set available and 20 people waiting for it .. but nobody claims it .. should I put it in the junkyard instead? If you want t-levers with your set, make sure to let me know before sending payment!

Bumping this again... I might have to stop producing kits and then offering them when boxed. This model works well when people on the wait list actually answer PMs ..

Is there any more demand for these or I just retire the molds?

*** UPDATE ON THE RUN ***

So I haven't got any response from all the people that are on the list. And this is problematic as I don't want to work my ass producing sets that don't sell fast.
So starting now, I will only produce set I have a deposit for. If you want volvo cast, say so, I'll send a PM with deposit and balance is due when boxed set is ready to be sent.

Could anyone point me to good reference for the panel layouts/details and which one goes where on the box? I see a lot of people put the hero panel by Han's right ear but I thought it was meant for the top of the opposite side.

If anyone of you have clear high rez images of the movie prop 8 panels, please go ahead and post them up for all the builders put there!

Latest package shipped for abailey! First post updated!

I don't have any pending orders right now .. if you want a set, now would be a good time to PM me your shipping address!

I sent my deposit but I don't see my name updated. I am standing by with full payment if you have a set available.

Thanks,
Mike

I sent my deposit but I don't see my name updated. I am standing by with full payment if you have a set available.

Thanks,
Mike

Hey Mike,
Are you sure you sent it and it actually went through? I don't have any payment for this anywhere in my Paypal. Can you please double check your paypal and confirm. Send me a PM and we'll check it out together. I don't have anything on my side!

impster, your set shipped tonight! First post updated!

feide, you're next! PM me your full address please so that I can calculate shipping to your door.

- - - Updated - - -

*** UPDATE ***

I'm clearing the list of interested people from the first post. It became useless since I'm taking member in order of deposit now. If you want in, just PM me and I'll send you the info for the deposit.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back