Unlimited Run Han In Carbonite (HIC) Volvo panel set

Also, I have one set of 8 flawed panels boxed and ready to go. These have been set aside because I wouldn't sell them at full price but anyone who knows how to work with styrene and putty can fix them. If you are on a budget, this might be just for you. These panels are flawless except the section between the windows which I took pictures of. Basically, I had air coming in the mold in there for my first few casts .. problem is now fixed. Meaning, this will probably be the only full set of flawed casting.

200$

Please check the pics carefully before buying. First PM ready to PP gets them! I'll check my PMs later as I'm out for the day.

image (1).jpegimage (2).jpegimage (3).jpegimage (4).jpegimage.jpeg

Both set now spoken for!
To those before in line who didn't answer in time, you're gonna have your chance for the next set ..

Good news people!!

2nd mold is now in production .. This week end, I'm gonna begin the third one! Which means I can produce about 2-3 sets per week! Also I'm trying a new resin .. Will have result soon!

Finally, I've found the perfect box to ship your sets which means more fitting thus cheaper shipping price!

The first two sets already paid will be refunded for the diff of course!

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back