Done / Completed Guardians of the Galaxy : Starlord Gravity Mine and Infinity Orb

So aside from the color not uniformity, is the cold cast test ok in dimension and screen accuracy or is it a B-cast with defects?

I don't get the color problem since it is a kit to be painted! Kind of confused about this..

Kind regards,

Alberto

So aside from the color not uniformity, is the cold cast test ok in dimension and screen accuracy or is it a B-cast with defects?

I don't get the color problem since it is a kit to be painted! Kind of confused about this..

Kind regards,

Alberto

Hey Alberto,

If your plan is to paint the kit, no point in getting a cold cast! Cold cast is when you shine it down with steel wool, then weather it, perhaps a wash and some tone .. If you want it painted, take a v2 and go for it!

:thumbsup

Interested. Just need to know what is still available? Thanks

Check 2 posts above: 2x v1 and 2x v2 sets. V1 has a little more cleanup while v2 is almost nothing to clean!

Alao have that cold cast test kit which is a perfect cast, no flaw nothing! Get it build it type of kit! :)

Hey Alberto,

If your plan is to paint the kit, no point in getting a cold cast! Cold cast is when you shine it down with steel wool, then weather it, perhaps a wash and some tone .. If you want it painted, take a v2 and go for it!

:thumbsup

Sorry I expressed myself wrong I meant weathering would make it homogeneus, Dunno why I wrote painting, my bad!

Still interested in the cold cast but if modifications with clear and lights/electronics could be made would be great!

Regards,

Alberto

So the first one hasn't been rubbed with steel whool .. The others have!

Lmk if you want it! It's ready to be packed!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1431814631.255395.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1431814656.152490.jpg

Just wanted to tell you how much this kit is superb!
I'm glad that I was able to get my hands on it, thanks for the effort that you have put on them in producing it. :thumbsup

If anyone plans to obtain the gravity mine, get it while you can! They're simply great to add up the collection.

I will leave a feedback to you in few minutes.

Best Regards,
Zexcced ;)

Just wanted to tell you how much this kit is superb!
I'm glad that I was able to get my hands on it, thanks for the effort that you have put on them in producing it. :thumbsup

If anyone plans to obtain the gravity mine, get it while you can! They're simply great to add up the collection.

I will leave a feedback to you in few minutes.

Best Regards,
Zexcced ;)

Thanks for the compliment and the feedback Z .. left yours as well! ;)

Last v2 is now gone! First post updated accordingly! Thanks to everyone who got these, that was a fun ride!!!

Only 2x v1's left now!

Hey guys,
To everyone that got my v2 .. is there anybody who didn't use their hinge piece?

I'm missing only one hinge for someone .. and my mold is dead so I can't cast another from it! If you got the v2 hinges, and for some reason, didn't use them, please let me know, I'm ready to buy them back from you so I can send them along with the last set I have.

PM me ASAP!

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back