GoldenArmor.com = Chaucer44 (banned recaster)

scarf man

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Someone pinged me about this thread this am. Consider me educated. I don't check credentials of people that visit the cave with someone I know. I appreciate your forbearance, as I was not aware. I'm grateful for this thread in making me aware. I juggle a lot, and things slip through. i have no interest in promoting bad actors, please accept my sincere apologies. I'll do better in the future.
You don’t get much classier than that folks, good on ya Adam for addressing the issue.

To those who piled on with the negative comments, I get it, we’re very protective of our fellow members, and have a particular distaste for recasters. Let’s keep up the vigilance while remembering we’re all human and err from time to time.

Funky

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Just FYI, Adam sent me a very respectful, polite and sincere PM. He said that he just simply didn’t know going in with him. I totally believe him. However, my feeling towards Adam, though no longer anger, it‘s more for concern of his reputation now that our re-casting friend is dropping his video that looks as if Adam is endorsing him.

joberg

Master Member
Someone pinged me about this thread this am. Consider me educated. I don't check credentials of people that visit the cave with someone I know. I appreciate your forbearance, as I was not aware. I'm grateful for this thread in making me aware. I juggle a lot, and things slip through. i have no interest in promoting bad actors, please accept my sincere apologies. I'll do better in the future.
We understand Adam;)

xeno

Sr Member
I contacted the admins of both groups I found him in,
if you are also a member there please also contact the admins, to let them to know who he is.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.