GoldenArmor.com = Chaucer44 (banned recaster)

Someone pinged me about this thread this am. Consider me educated. I don't check credentials of people that visit the cave with someone I know. I appreciate your forbearance, as I was not aware. I'm grateful for this thread in making me aware. I juggle a lot, and things slip through. i have no interest in promoting bad actors, please accept my sincere apologies. I'll do better in the future.
You don’t get much classier than that folks, good on ya Adam for addressing the issue.

To those who piled on with the negative comments, I get it, we’re very protective of our fellow members, and have a particular distaste for recasters. Let’s keep up the vigilance while remembering we’re all human and err from time to time.

Just FYI, Adam sent me a very respectful, polite and sincere PM. He said that he just simply didn’t know going in with him. I totally believe him. However, my feeling towards Adam, though no longer anger, it‘s more for concern of his reputation now that our re-casting friend is dropping his video that looks as if Adam is endorsing him.

Someone pinged me about this thread this am. Consider me educated. I don't check credentials of people that visit the cave with someone I know. I appreciate your forbearance, as I was not aware. I'm grateful for this thread in making me aware. I juggle a lot, and things slip through. i have no interest in promoting bad actors, please accept my sincere apologies. I'll do better in the future.
We understand Adam;)

What's even MORE concerning is that it seems this guy (Cristofer Adrian) even has IMDb credits for art department props and set dresser in movies such as Blade Runner 2049, Mandalorian Season 1, Loki, The Orville, and even Thor: Love and Thunder recently. I'm not sure how authentic IMDb credits are, but it seems concerning that he is actually working on real shows and films that we all love. Is this really the same guy? Can that be confirmed? I wonder if these show and filmmakers even care.

Do you recall this thread?

The video that launched the initial discussion in that thread is from his YouTube channel. I mentioned it, but no one really batted an eye. It's clear he's got connections in the industry, whether they're legitimate ones or ones built on lies, who knows, but that's without a doubt his YouTube channel.

Chaucer44

By looking at his page, it's amazing he's not making this stuff. Cause there's a lot there I would be interested in, but not going to chance it.

I'm sure he's getting enough money from people who don't know who he is or what he does and did, so it's best not to support him at all. There are other artists out there that can do just as good of a job or better.

TazMan2000

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back