Unlimited Run GAME OF THRONES -ARYA STARK'S Assassian Coin - Now Accepting Payments

santiclause

Sr Member
GAME OF THRONES - Arya Stark - Assassin coin - god of many faces

This is Arya Stark's coin she received to go to the house of black and white to become an assassin and a follower of the god of many faces. So how about it does anyone want Arya Stark's coin from Game Of Thrones? After watching the new series for the past two days now I wanted to model this coin, I thought it was cool when they introduced it last season I believe and thought other people might want one as bad as I did.

NOW ACCEPTING FULL PAYMENTS:
Full payment 3D metal filament coin Polished by hand: $30

Price: $30usd for 3D printed metal filament hand polished.

PayPal info: imaprobassangler@yahoo.com

I was going to offer a polished version via a tumbler, but to make that worth the investment I would need around 70 people, otherwise I'll just take the time to hand polish them, takes about 2hr. per coin.

Shipping:
$5usd inside the US $10 international.

Right now I'm offering up 3D metal brassfill filament (I believe 80% by weight metal) with polishing. We can still do an all metal version of bismuth or pewter if you guys would want that instead, but we would have to try and match the color with those coins and I would need to order a high temp silicone for the mold and some metal.

aryas_assasian_coin.jpgref.jpg

Here are some images of the brass filament, I had a failed print (popped off the bed) so I decided to use this coin as a test for different techniques on polishing it up some. I like the results, it's heavy like metal, feels like metal, looks like metal, because it is metal :D lol 80% if I were to throw these into a rock tumbler with some media I bet I would get even better results! I've dropped the price of the hand polished version to be fair, because I took away the tumbler polished version until I can get around 70 people who want the coin. I could offer the tumbled version for probably $25 because it's less labor to polish them.
20150627_204841_resized.jpg20150627_204715_resized.jpg20150627_204757_resized.jpg20150627_204813_resized.jpg20150627_204700_resized.jpg

Interested List:

1.) Wolfie
2.) Serenity - Brass - PAID - SHIPPED
3.) LukeTBD - PAID - SHIPPED
4.) Rajman1138 - PAID - SHIPPED
5.) khaldrogo - PAID - SHIPPED
6.) mtrixman - PAID - SHIPPED
7.) bbmchl - PAID - SHIPPED
8.) Neoproks -
9.) Stormshadow -
10.) bluecoyote - PAID - SHIPPED
11.) grs100 -
12.) dylbacca - (x2) PAID - SHIPPED
13.) werdna71 - PAID - SHIPPED
14.) misfit128 - PAID - SHIPPED
15.) spheric thor - PAID - SHIPPED
16.) Christopher perry (rpf fbgroup)
17.) Oz444 - PAID - SHIPPED
18.) b9er - PAID - SHIPPED
19.) Zellarivens - PAID - SHIPPED
20.) Zethander - PAID - SHIPPED

2nd RUN of the unlimited run:

1.) Justice league x1
2.)Harrison4257 - x1 PAID - SHIPPED
3.)Skyball
4.)nguyen925 x1 PAID - SHIPPED
5.)Eurojunkman x1 PAID - SHIPPED
6.)Jinxors x1 PAID
7.)eaviii x1
8.)
9.)
10.)

aryas_assasian_coin.jpg

ref.jpg

20150627_204700_resized.jpg

20150627_204715_resized.jpg

20150627_204757_resized.jpg

20150627_204813_resized.jpg

20150627_204841_resized.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: ARYA STARK'S Assassian Coin - god of many faces GAME OF THRONES

I wouldnt mind one, to go with my season 1 coin. I did a pewter one of the one from first season that was less worn than the newer season one. never could figure out what was on the back. think its really just blank

I wouldnt mind one, to go with my season 1 coin. I did a pewter one of the one from first season that was less worn than the newer season one. never could figure out what was on the back. think its really just blank

ok cool, I'll put you down as interested. As far as the back goes, it's the same design with the nose of the guy pointing towards her left arm, I found some images where she's holding it and you get to see part of the back and I can tell it's the same head and which direction it's facing.

sweet. cause thats what i ended up doing with mine. I was taking a shot in the dark based on what I COULD see in the early season screen caps. guess it wasnt season 1 but like 2 or 3 or so. But this seasons looks like its been rubbed by her a lot. think thats really cool cause I imagine she was doing just that with it in her pocket and every night while she said her list lol

sweet. cause thats what i ended up doing with mine. I was taking a shot in the dark based on what I COULD see in the early season screen caps. guess it wasnt season 1 but like 2 or 3 or so. But this seasons looks like its been rubbed by her a lot. think thats really cool cause I imagine she was doing just that with it in her pocket and every night while she said her list lol

ya I made sure to capture the smooth/rough edge ratio as if she was rubbing it or in her pocket and stuff slowly wearing it down. I'm glad they did that, it makes sense.

Interested (depending on price and final details) if you can do it in metal. I don't have much interest in a cold cast one, it just wouldn't feel right to me.

If you can even just do it in a basic cheaper metal like pewter, the metal coloring/finish can probably be done with chemicals.

Interested (depending on price and final details) if you can do it in metal. I don't have much interest in a cold cast one, it just wouldn't feel right to me.

If you can even just do it in a basic cheaper metal like pewter, the metal coloring/finish can probably be done with chemicals.

Alright I'll explore the options of full metal

Re: GAME OF THRONES -ARYA STARK'S Assassian Coin - god of many faces

I'd be interested in a metal coin

Alright, I'll put you down. Would pewter be fine with everyone for the choice of metal? I'll take a look at chemical reaction type solutions and other alternatives to give it that bronzey/ polished copper look and feel to it.

Interested, but would like to see the end result before I commit.

Interested in metal coin pending cost. thanks.

Mike

The 3D print of the coins are done, and I forgot to mention this is a double sided coin with the face, facing the correct position on both sides. Pics of the 3d print soon. Looking up options for the pewter casting and materials.

interested pending final cost for a metal coin!

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back