Functional Pip-boy 3000 Mk IV from Fallout 4

Yes, the Hyperpixel 4.0 Square is the best options for my design. It works great on the Pi, and the resolution is high enough that I can even simulate the CRT scan lines.

The wide aspect ratio makes it too big for the 4:3 screen on the Pip-Boy, you wouldn't be able to have it game accurate.
Thank you!!! I have another very silly question

I got as you suggested the hyperpixel 4.0 Square, but I noticed that unlike other displays like the adafruit one PiTFT Plus 480x320 3.5" TFT+Touchscreen for Raspberry Pi, the hyperpixel doesn't have extra connectors that I can use to attach the rest of the wires. So what else do I need to buy to be able to connect everything to the Raspberry? Thanks again :)

Hey, so I've got a question. Recently I've been trying to create my own pip-boy, but I'm having trouble trying to fit a Hyperpixel 4 Square in your model, as no matter where I place it, it clips though the thing. So I wanted to ask what LCD are you currently using on this project? Are you still using the Dragonboard pcb? I didn't have time to read the whole thread, but I guess the Hyperpixel is not compatible with the Dragonboard, as I can't find any documentation on how to do so

I am now using a Raspberry Pi Zero 2, the Dragon Board is effectively a dead product with zero support. I am using the Hyper Pixel 4.0 Square non-touch. The CAD files for the unfinished project are older, but what I have currently is too messy to release.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back