Full Size TOS Colonial Viper in aluminium

Waaaaaaa!!!!! I wanna go back to building mine!!!! No fair! :p

Lovely work mate, I am so impressed and excited!

Baz.

P.S. What's the chances of two Vipers being made in Australia at the same time? I can't wait to get them together at one show!

Last edited:

Baz.

P.S. What's the chances of two Vipers being made in Australia at the same time? I can't wait to get them together at one show!

Yes, you 2 guys build your Vipers, and then I'll upgrade them with real flight and weapons, and then you can have a space duel.
o_O Or at least that's how I saw it in my head !!!! :p

Baz.

Thanks mate!
I feel your pain having to shelve your project for the moment. Hope you get back to it soon.
Yeah the odds of two aussies building two versions of full scale vipers at the same time would have to greater than winning lotto. Getting the pair of them together would be a world first and a whole lot of fun!

A significant milestone to report:

Being of the age that I was boy while this was on TV and having this toy when it was new, I am in awe of this project. Great work!

Being of the age that I was boy while this was on TV and having this toy when it was new, I am in awe of this project. Great work!
Thanks Frenzy, yep I can totally relate - I was around 9 when it was first broadcast. It was the greatest thing I’d ever seen on TV and the Viper was the best spaceship around.

Some further progress:

I got so excited to see your post! Mate, it's looking fantastic!

Baz.
Thanks Baz! Slowly getting there - now that summer is over, it’ll be a lot more pleasant working out in the shed. Much better for you as well, I’d imagine, to get your shed finished so you can get back onto the viper.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back