Full Size TOS Colonial Viper in aluminium

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

binarysunset

Yep, I'm still drooling. Mine's about to start again. Not long now. We might even finish together mate.

Beautiful work.

Baz.
Thanks Baz !! I'm so pleased that you've got the hangar sorted and you're ready to get stuck into your build again. I've still got plenty of work ahead of me and my time is spread very thinly, but hopefully I won't be too far behind you :)

binarysunset

Yeah, the exhaust ribs on three engines were repetitive and exhsusting. :p

Great work mate. Keep at it.

Baz.
Thanks Baz!
Yes I remember your post on the exhaust ribs and was impressed by your efforts. I knew I would have to do something similar at some point. Although the old Viper is a little less detailed in that area thankfully

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.