Finished: Partisan X-Wing (Pic Heavy!)

Just came across this thread and love your take on the Partisan.
And, as stated many times, your weathering is amazing. Not overdone at all and fits in with Star Wars/ and the backstory of these fighters perfectly.
Now you have me wanting to pick up yet another Bandai X-wing...

Thanks, Jimmer! Highest compliment you can get is that you maybe motivate someone to build something similar.

Last edited:
Just came across this thread and love your take on the Partisan.
And, as stated many times, your weathering is amazing. Not overdone at all and fits in with Star Wars/ and the backstory of these fighters perfectly.
Now you have me wanting to pick up yet another Bandai X-wing...

What he said!
Bravo.

I can't see a droid in the only small illustration contained in the Rogue One Visual Guide, but don't know if this would be considered canon/definitive:

QZPgRU2.png

o47rNJf.png

I also don't see a droid in the screen capture I posted above (downed X-Wing behind Baze).

Last edited:
I just found this thread, I've been looking for some nice builds of the Partisan X-Wing and yours is very inspiring. I love your weathering, totally fitting to the backstory in Rogue one. I'll be looking at these pictures for reference for my build!

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back