Fine Molds Falcon!

Here's a question -- Which Falcon is the Puzz3d kit based on - My son just finished it & Some details seem different from the 32" so I'm guessing it's from the 5' model?

From finemolds... possibly box art? :D

fm_mf_00.jpg

Originally posted by bobbyfett@Jun 21 2005, 11:09 AM
HLJ has a video from the SHS that has some footage of the Falcon in it: http://www.hlj.com/showreports/shs05/vidindex.html  It's just about three minutes in.  Not much new from the pics we've seen, but still just a beautiful.
[snapback]1017248[/snapback]​

Hey good to see you've finally gotten in here bobbyfett. I see by your website that you finally got ahold of one of the SS X-wings, congrats.. Now you just need one of the Canadian AT-AT kits.. hehehe.

Thanks. :D Since registration reopened I signed right up. I love the CC X-wing. It's easily one of the most beautiful kits I've ever seen. Same thing goes for the AT-AT. I'd also love to have the AT-AT, but there's no way I could ever afford it. I got engaged a few months ago so I've been saving like crazy. I've been doing nothing but building kits on comission to help out. :wacko I'm hoping someone will want me to build the FMMF so I can get a chance to work on it. 800+ pieces...this is going to be sweeeeeeet :lol

Can anyone point me to the best place to get the Star Wars Fine Molds models. I know some are out of circulation. Maybe someone here has some to sell me? Please PM me.

I forgot all about this thread and checked and have preordered mine, now for december to get here and go from there, thanks for posting the preorder thread Xeno much appreciated.

Wohoo. I guess I know what I'll be doing with my spare time next year. Just hope they get enough stock of it. I imagine a lot of people are waiting... waiting... drooling...

They're also taking pre-orders on the Starshipmodeler site.

It's $10 more, but there has to be some savings in shipping, never mind customs.

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back