Fight Club Tyler Durden T-shirts?

Hi guys, I just found this online forum about FC clothes, my new obsession! It's amazing how far you guys have come through all these years, I've been reading posts and looking at everyone's pics from 5 - 8 years ago! It's amazing so many shirts and jackets have been reproduced. I'm still looking into getting the Mayhem jacket and so far it seems that getting it from JAL is the best one since he's the designer.
I've recently got Max Cady's stuff but I did not like the Maple leaf and Tucan shirts, too shiny and polyestery.
I saw WhatWouldTylerDurdenWear.com (I believe Soulinertia is the seller?) sells the Sports tank top which I really wanted to wear under the Mayhem jacket but they don't seem to have size Medium anymore. Also, they might have a nicer Maple Leaf shirt that wouldn't be shiny polyester like MaxCady's but it says "still in production to be released in 2017"? So it seems like a lot of stuff is outdated and out of stock in WhatWouldTylerDurdenWear.com so you can't get it!

Can anyone give me info on paperstreet shades. I've just managed to purchase a pair with smoke lenses but am having slight post buy clarity as the price was pretty high and i'm not sure if their quality will hold up for everyday use? I'm kind of in the mindset where if they arrive and are not what i'm looking for i could just sell them assuming their price will hold pretty well

Photo_1707102488550.jpg

Attachments

• SmartSelect_20240205-162632_eBay.jpg
    SmartSelect_20240205-162632_eBay.jpg
    575 KB · Views: 91
  • SmartSelect_20240204-212232_eBay.jpg
    SmartSelect_20240204-212232_eBay.jpg
    600.9 KB · Views: 38
Can someone tell me how can I buy this boots of Fight Club?I wear shoes size about 7-7.5 I think(size7 is best)

Attachments

• IMG_20240208_081219.jpg
    IMG_20240208_081219.jpg
    933 KB · Views: 20
assuming your a 7.5US i would say a 6US
Sir,you have this boots?Can you tell me where I can buy it? I know about this boots in Max-Cady but I think hodgman's size is be restored more authentic.I can wear 7us(if it is leather shoes size )and 7.5us(if it is ordinary shoes size)

Sir,you have this boots?Can you tell me where I can buy it? I know about this boots in Max-Cady but I think hodgman's size is be restored more authentic.I can wear 7us(if it is leather shoes size )and 7.5us(if it is ordinary shoes size)
Hodgmans are quite hard to come by but if you want authentic vintage then ebay is your best bet. Ive only done a brief search but there seems to be no size 6 or 7 listed at this time. There is a US5 but that might be a bit of a squeeze. As for Max Cady boots they're a lot more wearable and comfy (from what i've heard) but i have no clue on the sizing as I do not own a pair

Hodgmans are quite hard to come by but if you want authentic vintage then ebay is your best bet. Ive only done a brief search but there seems to be no size 6 or 7 listed at this time. There is a US5 but that might be a bit of a squeeze. As for Max Cady boots they're a lot more wearable and comfy (from what i've heard) but i have no clue on the sizing as I do not own a pair
Thank you, sir.

Soul the colour on those loafers is beautiful! Is the horsebit the same as the one used in the movie? I believe i've seen a few pairs with the correct horsebit but never in this colour
Also I'm hoping this post is a sign of good things to come from wwtdw
Single G is more accurate. Like these . . . Showing some wear. But also a great color! Listing them soon. And yes, much more to come :)
Photo_1707551129777.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20240210_011707.jpg
    IMG_20240210_011707.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 40
Damn man! What size are those? tbh i'm more interested in the hardware than the actual shoe as i have bought a pair of Florsheim loafers with what I believe to be the perfect colour just looking for the hardware to transplant :frankenstein

42 1/2 or 9-9.5 US.

Recommend the florsheim transplants. Here's mine:

Attachments

• SmartSelect_20240211-162338_Instagram.jpg
    SmartSelect_20240211-162338_Instagram.jpg
    574.5 KB · Views: 33
Incredible work mate, hoping mine turn out like that. I just need to find a cheapish pair with the correct horsebit so the search continues. Been looking for any gucci loafers remotely similar in my big ol size for a while now and i've just about given up. Luckily boredom is the mother of creativity and i'm gonna give making the Florsheim loafers a go. Did you just use a seam ripper to remove the horsebit and then restitch by hand? only way i can think of doing it atm

Incredible work mate, hoping mine turn out like that. I just need to find a cheapish pair with the correct horsebit so the search continues. Been looking for any gucci loafers remotely similar in my big ol size for a while now and i've just about given up. Luckily boredom is the mother of creativity and i'm gonna give making the Florsheim loafers a go. Did you just use a seam ripper to remove the horsebit and then restitch by hand? only way i can think of doing it atm
Pretty much. Hand stitched and glue. Finding an interlocking G loafer is really tough these days and when I do see them pop up they are going for $1-200+ regardless of condition or color.

Pretty much. Hand stitched and glue. Finding an interlocking G loafer is really tough these days and when I do see them pop up they are going for $1-200+ regardless of condition or color.
Sir,how do you think the shoes or boots of Tyler style?(except hodgman shoes)What kind of shoes or boots does Tyler will wear?What colours?
(I wanna use photo1 to replace it,and I have used dark brown boots(photo3)to replaced it.But I still think there is not Tyler style,so I threw this boots )
Can you give me some guides?
Here is my Tyler durden cosplay(in photograph4)

Attachments

• 1707832899128.jpg
    1707832899128.jpg
    136.1 KB · Views: 44
  • 1707832941878.jpg
    1707832941878.jpg
    123.1 KB · Views: 24
  • 1707833092868.jpg
    1707833092868.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_20240213_220933.jpg
    IMG_20240213_220933.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 46
Sir,how do you think the shoes or boots of Tyler style?(except hodgman shoes)What kind of shoes or boots does Tyler will wear?What colours?
(I wanna use photo1 to replace it,and I have used dark brown boots(photo3)to replaced it.But I still think there is not Tyler style,so I threw this boots )
Can you give me some guides?
Here is my Tyler durden cosplay(in photograph4)
He wears these with the Sock it to me. Maybe you can find a pair like this:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back