Fight Club Tyler Durden T-shirts?

I thought about using this one to experiment on as well. Maybe soak it or wash it and see what the results would be, maybe stick it in the oven for a bit. See if I can shrink it. I bid up to 150 and someone else was fighting for it, but after about 20 mins before the end no one else raised it which I was very surprised about, cos usually all the activity is in the last 2 mins, but nothing. Maybe people just didn't realise how much they're worth, I dunno. I ain't complaining. Unless its massive, then it'll be a bit annoying.

as for the lining, I am going to be ordering from Jonathan very soon and I'll get him to put some samples of leathers and linings in the box when he sends the jackets I'm going to be ordering. Two at once. I'm hoping he can do that. Then I'll probably get one of the jackets you two have as well. I'm so greedy.

Oh yeah, if it's too big then it's the perfect opportunity to try shrinking it and some distressing techniques! I am psyched to hear what you find out. Especially with the oven. I've been considering doing that, but it's gonna be tough to get myself to do that so I really am not sure about that yet. I'm not sure if it NEEDS it considering the look I think the oven gives will be the crackly kind of look that this leather already pretty much has.

Two more JALs sounds perfect! :D You've got two already, right? So they each need a friend… So many JALs, so little time! I am already thinking about what my next one from him will be. Probably something fully custom built from my crazy brain, but that's a ways off… I think. This is addicting…

Sphongled, you jacket fits perfect man. 10/10 man. That is how i would want my Jal to fit. Looks just like it fit on pitt. And the measurements look awesome. A+

Sphongled, you jacket fits perfect man. 10/10 man. That is how i would want my Jal to fit. Looks just like it fit on pitt. And the measurements look awesome. A+

Thanks man, I'm glad you think so! I know you are very attentive to the details of the fit so I'm glad you think it looks right. I really love it, Jonathan is truly a pro. I would highly recommend getting one. ;)

With luck I should be joining the club and getting a pair of real OP-523's soon! Can't wait. AJ, i know it was a while ago, but is there any way to get the specifications for the screen accurate lenses?

OK, so the ebay jacket arrived, its an inch or so too long in the sleeve, but I can wait a few weeks to get it altered. The leather is much softer than my older jacket which can still appear quite rigid, although it is soft. Tell tale sign on this is that the lapel is folding over naturally over the button. Its a different colour and leather from the one I already own and i am happy to report it does fit really well. I'm so pleased, Every time I look at it I giggle.

Sorry they're crap selfies and I've had a bit too much rum tonight which might explain my over excitement,

As usual, colour is impossible to capture. And not getting one made by Jonathan means I won't get that bitchin lining, but then again, maybe i'll go for one like you guys later this year. So i've just saved myself about £400. £129.00. I'm still giggling now. Could be the rum though. :)

Excellent^ the color looks good too. Doesnt look to bright red. It just dull and needs a gloss to make it shiney.

Sweet jacket Rupe! I like the collar, looks like it's well worn and maybe sits a little lower. One issue I've been having is that my butterfly collar shirts seem to sit lower than the jacket's collar. Maybe it's an issue with the shirts, but I'm not sure yet. I've been trying to twist and scrunch up the collar as often as possible to get it wrinkly and beat up a bit. I think that should help.

If you want a new lining, I bet you Jonathan could reline the thing for you. You'd have to send it off and be away from your baby for a bit though. :D

Yeah I guess I could send it to Jonathan. He could shorten the sleeves for me as well. Perhaps I should ask him what he would charge. It's definitely I touch longer. An inch or so. I really like the fit. My older one is much shorter and tighter but us molded to my shape. But I can't cross my arms in it, so that's a bit useless.

I always find my shirt collars sit a little too far back on the collar. They don't line up.

r1.jpg

At comic con today first outfit. Bee Happy Shirt, Postal Pants, Oliver Peoples 523, Red JAL jacket, and a resin soap, and of course Hodgmans.

Jonathan has quoted me $150 to shorten the sleeves of the jacket and change the lining to the same as yours Dylan. I'll send it to him once I'm back from barbados

Some pictures from this weekend! Wanted to share -- First up are the cuts and wounds with of course the kiss scar... I don't have a picture of my friend's face I forgot to take one.

r2.jpgr6.jpg

Attachments

• r3.jpg
    r3.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 291
  • r11.jpg
    r11.jpg
    159.4 KB · Views: 201
  • r10.jpg
    r10.jpg
    813.4 KB · Views: 167
  • r9.jpg
    r9.jpg
    855.6 KB · Views: 191
  • r7.jpg
    r7.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 191
  • r5.jpg
    r5.jpg
    436.4 KB · Views: 237
  • r4.jpg
    r4.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 170
  • r8.jpg
    r8.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 149
Of course we have the art of soap selling... Selling woman their own fat asses back to themselves. (This is one of my sister's best friends haha but she loves Fight Club she wanted our soap)

r3.jpgr4.jpg

Of course I got a new member to join the club when I told him I want you to hit me as hard as you can:

r8.jpg

This guy was Greedo I was trying to explain to him the things you own end up owning you. It became a fight and I had to shoot first:

r7.jpg

I was defacing the Comic Con statue here, it is hard to tell in the picture but that is the happy face sticker by the phone in the movie courtesy of Soulnertia:

r9.jpg

These guys waved at me and were anxious to join the club. Sadly they could never land a punch they always seem to miss...

r10.jpg

Finally, here is a pic of our briefcase with complete items. Thanks to Soulnertia for providing it. The soaps smell wonderful and it was a big hit. The only thing I added was the lighter and plane tickets.

Also check out my sunglasses :)

r11.jpgr5.jpg

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg Can anyone tell which one of these is the actual screen used style? Notice the small details that are different.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 121

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back