Fight Club Tyler Durden T-shirts?

The jacket looks perfect. I'd still prefer it in more of a shiny rust color like the xmart jacket. But that's just my preference.
Alright I took some more photos for Danman and the rest of you guys. I took some close ups and I also tried letting it hang on without any folds like a stock. It does automatically have the tendency to fold which that plus the result of painting probably made the folds more permanent in the screen used jacket. The color is really hard to capture. The close ups in the last few pictures are in my opinion the closest to the color. In certain lighting and the way an IPHONE tries to auto correct the contrast and lighting makes it hard to capture.

If people want more pictures let me know. By the way, the shoulderpads make a huge difference as you can tell.

View attachment 330115View attachment 330107View attachment 330108View attachment 330109View attachment 330110View attachment 330111View attachment 330112View attachment 330113View attachment 330114

AJ the jackets looks awesome man. It'd be really cool to see some pictures of you wearing it with some of the other FC clothes that you have(indy 500 & red/black thermal shirts w/ the red pants and the bee healthy & black zip shirts w/ the postal pants).

I will take some really cool Tyler Durden pictures soon!

AJ, any chance you'll be back at the exhibit to check it out and compare to your new JAL? I'm curious as to what you think side by side now that it's built.

Replica Sports Tank Prototype Finished!

SportsTankReplica2.jpg

They are about the same size. It's just the angle of the photo. The original is a vintage M, so it does fit like a small though.

- - - Updated - - -

Stunning! I'd love to get this piece more than any other. Starting bid?

I can't discuss sales related questions in this thread as it's a violation of RPF policy, but I'll be starting another thread for these in the JY soon with more details ;)

Very nice Danman. I think Pitt wore a 9 but those are definitely the same 3 ring style. I have owned both a size 8 and 9 but I prefer to wear the 9. My shoe size is 9.5.

I also managed to find a new with tags size 10 hodgman. I also have a size 8 that was never used looks new.

I also wonder if he is associated with the display or 20th century fox or the gallery. Because I have been to the gallery every single week and never once was it arranged like that yet in the picture it is arranged Mayhem Jacket, Pants, Tank Top.

It is always arranged Tank Top, Pants, Mayhem Jacket. And no it is not taken from behind because that is the front of the shirts and I can tell by the angle of the rack. Especially if you compare to my pictures.

And I know that he lives about 10 minutes away from me. Either way, that is a badass find.

I'd never in a million yrs wear those pants, but it's still an amazing find. It's always sunny must be a supremely dedicated collector cause in the past year alone, he's sold four 1998 op-523 frames.

I'd never in a million yrs wear those pants, but it's still an amazing find. It's always sunny must be a supremely dedicated collector cause in the past year alone, he's sold four 1998 op-523 frames.

4?!?!? What condition were they all in? Thats insane.

- - - Updated - - -

And past year as in since Jan?

Yea, I'll be scouting around for a 9, but they gotta be in really good shape, cause these are in excellent condition. They fit well. I can also tell why pitt wore these in the film. They add about 2 solid inches in height.
Very nice Danman. I think Pitt wore a 9 but those are definitely the same 3 ring style. I have owned both a size 8 and 9 but I prefer to wear the 9. My shoe size is 9.5.

I also managed to find a new with tags size 10 hodgman. I also have a size 8 that was never used looks new.

- - - Updated - - -

I have seen him sell three in the past two months and one last year. Yea I know. It's crazy. He must've really looked for them at ever op dealer when they were still available and stock up on them. I mean, these were the 1998 which are very rare. He's also sold several 2000 op523 frames and a couple of 2009 blood red op523

- - - Updated - - -

The three I saw were in almost new condition and someone else was selling an original 1998 frame but in used condition with some small dings. It sold for under 500.

Yea, I'll be scouting around for a 9, but they gotta be in really good shape, cause these are in excellent condition. They fit well. I can also tell why pitt wore these in the film. They add about 2 solid inches in height.

- - - Updated - - -

I have seen him sell three in the past two months and one last year. Yea I know. It's crazy. He must've really looked for them at ever op dealer when they were still available and stock up on them. I mean, these were the 1998 which are very rare. He's also sold several 2000 op523 frames and a couple of 2009 blood red op523

- - - Updated - - -

The three I saw were in almost new condition and someone else was selling an original 1998 frame but in used condition with some small dings. It sold for under 500.

The ironic thing is the movie bombed in the box office. I mean that is quite the gamble and then you are sitting on 16 years of stock for only making a few hundred dollars profit.

He must really like sunglasses I mean everyone collects something. I just wonder how he found that motocross shirt and now these pants. Like I said, he lives near me and we don't have too many vintage thrift stores (I do know a couple) so my guess would be online. However, I would then ask the question why hasn't other collectors found them?

- - - Updated - - -

I might start hitting the vintage stores near me though more often. I have been in them and found some cool stuff which I did buy.

He's probably just a very serious collector. I purchased my first op523 in early 2001 and I got 98's. The thing is. I sold mine later for 840 but it was 2008. Pretty strange. Maybe someone in here is itsalwayssunny:cool

He's probably just a very serious collector. I purchased my first op523 in early 2001 and I got 98's. The thing is. I sold mine later for 840 but it was 2008. Pretty strange. Maybe someone in here is itsalwayssunny:cool

I guarantee he probably reads this forum.

Either way, hats off to however he is obtaining things. Fairly certain he is just an ordinary guy.

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back