Wayne, amazon series

samzeman

Hey!

Like many, I love the show "Wayne". Here's hoping for a second season, eh? If you haven't seen this show, watch it!

I've been amassing cosplay resources for the titular character (wayne lol). I felt like making this post here to help any others and also to see if there's any possible options for replacing some of the pieces that are almost impossible to get. This isn't exhaustive in its detail but it's a reference point.

1615489118734.png
1615489535950.png

First up we have his most iconic jacket. A crew member helped out with this on reddit a while ago - The jacket is a Canadian Forces Lightweight Combat Jacket MK II, so if you don't live in Canada or have friends there, you'll probably have to make do with whatever military surplus jacket is nearby to you locally. I'm sure you can find an oversized one with buttons and many pockets with a plain back. The patch is custom, so best of luck finding a large (10inches?) custom patch maker or you could make it yourself. This is probably the best ref pic out there since it's the one the cast member posted.

1615490036307.png
1615490245789.png

Then there's this jacket, which isn't really a bit feature in the show but for the sake of completeness, and if you just thought it was a nice jacket... It's a nordstrom native youth jacket, which they no longer sell. If you know a jacket that looks similar enough, please post below.
His grey hoodie, worn in most scenes (though not the first few!) is pretty standard and so is his shirt (in the aforementioned first few). Note his shirt has a chest pocket on the left. One that has no button. Later in the show, if you're interested, he also wears a different grey shirt without a pocket (ep 8).
1615490421199.png
1615490828020.png

Next, his jeans are actually blue although they look black in a lot of the show, but that's mostly lighting and filters. Standard blue jeans, maybe a few sizes too big, rolled up at the bottom (usually unevenly, though it varies). His shoes are Vans Old Skool Navy, which are fortunately still sold, and the right one has some silver duct tape wrapped around it. (screenie taken from this post)

1615490515485.png
1615490671519.png

Accessories-wise, he has these tattoos (a small bird and a small anchor). He also has a silver (not black! again, filters and lighting) ear stud I believe. I thought it was black at first, but in later eps like, at least 8, maybe before, it seems silver. Just that it's a dark place in the first few episodes.

So, that's all I know and probably all you need to know. Again, if you know any jackets that look like the navy blue one, let me know!

P.S watch this show

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back