Fight Club Tyler Durden T-shirts?

Sneak peek of a work in progress . . .
WIPsports.jpg

Last edited:
Hey everybody long time lurker new poster here I was wondering if anyone has seen or ordered a moto shirt from this company I found
I know its not an exact match but the color of the shirt is very similar if anyones got any info on it that'd be cool I might order one for myself

KiSS Clothing

motoshirt2.png

Last edited:
Hey everybody long time lurker new poster here I was wondering if anyone has seen or ordered a moto shirt from this company I found
I know its not an exact match but the color of the shirt is very similar if anyones got any info on it that'd be cool I might order one for myself

KiSS Clothing

Wow badass I want one. What is the difference between airflow shirt and soft jersey?

Alright I took some more photos for Danman and the rest of you guys. I took some close ups and I also tried letting it hang on without any folds like a stock. It does automatically have the tendency to fold which that plus the result of painting probably made the folds more permanent in the screen used jacket. The color is really hard to capture. The close ups in the last few pictures are in my opinion the closest to the color. In certain lighting and the way an IPHONE tries to auto correct the contrast and lighting makes it hard to capture.

If people want more pictures let me know. By the way, the shoulderpads make a huge difference as you can tell.

r9.jpgr1.jpgr2.jpgr3.jpgr4.jpgr5.jpgr6.jpgr7.jpgr8.jpg

Hi everyone, I'm looking for the red pants which Tyler Durden is wearing of the most of the scenes, can you tell me some European website to find the same pants, and which brand make similar Loafers shoes ? Thanks you very much ! :D

Hi everyone, I'm looking for the red pants which Tyler Durden is wearing of the most of the scenes, can you tell me some European website to find the same pants, and which brand make similar Loafers shoes ? Thanks you very much ! :D

Hey, the pants are vintage so your best bet is to check eBay. The loafers are made by gucci.

AJ the jackets looks awesome man. It'd be really cool to see some pictures of you wearing it with some of the other FC clothes that you have(indy 500 & red/black thermal shirts w/ the red pants and the bee healthy & black zip shirts w/ the postal pants).

Last edited:
Hey, the pants are vintage so your best bet is to check eBay. The loafers are made by gucci.

Thanks my man ! Other peoples can help me ? And I don't find the converse which Tyler Durden is wearing during the toilet scene, do you know where I can find replica ?

Thanks my man ! Other peoples can help me ? And I don't find the converse which Tyler Durden is wearing during the toilet scene, do you know where I can find replica ?

Yea man, no problem.
The converse are also vintage, so those will be hard to find. There are some similar pairs out there that are a little easier to find. Again, just check eBay.

Yea man, no problem.
The converse are also vintage, so those will be hard to find. There are some similar pairs out there that are a little easier to find. Again, just check eBay.

**** man ... Why the best fashion is vintage ... **** Nike Jordan, **** new Adidas, I miss vintage ...

anyone knows about this item? I`ve never heard of it

RARE Fight Club Wrap Jacket Given out to very few people including Brad Pitt

Looks legit I found this website that has the original auction for the wrap jacket that was auctioned off in 2010 for a charity benefit

Waggytail Rescue Spring Benefit 2010 6:30 - 9:30 PM - Friday May 7, Bowery Poetry Club NYC: Authentic wrap jacket from the movie FIGHT CLUB and a SIGNED, FIRST EDITION copy of the book, Fight Club, given to us by author Chuck Palahniuk!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back