The Definitive Marvel Studios Disney+ Hawkeye (Clint Barton) Thread

No, but the 511 jeans with black patches have a white-ish print on them. In the pics I've seen, the patch doesn't have as many words and looks more like an embossed leather.

No, the accurate pants are looser at the ankle than the 511. The 511 fit is very narrow, whereas pics of Renner seem to still have a slimmer fit to the overall jean, but a straighter fit at the ankle. The 511 ankles hug the ankle section of the boots fairly snugly.

Not sure we can count on less visible lettering being real. They could have easily darkened the lettering on the patch with a sharpie to hide the brand, like they removed the red tag on some pants...
well here's a good pic of the darker jeans in outdoor light, you can see a bit of patch. I will look for more.

HE series side view.jpg

Yeah, that patch isn't a match to the 511. The 511 patch is huge compared to that one. This ones patch is just barely bigger than the waistband.

Yes. less tall. I think it's grey on black, I can just make out the 2-horse logo.
Also--may be helpful- his jeans in Avengers have the same size black patch as these, just noticed as I was refreshing my memory of belt details.

Made in-house by production.
Have you (or anyone else on the thread) found a decent alternative or replica? I know all the cheapy costume sites have one listed without pictures. And Magnoli could probably make one but I don’t want to pay Magnoli prices for this haha.

Not that I'm aware of. For a coat like that to be accurate, you're going to have to pay prices like Magnoli's. The coat is corduroy with leather and suede leather accents. Done right, it ain't cheap, at all.

Not that I'm aware of. For a coat like that to be accurate, you're going to have to pay prices like Magnoli's. The coat is corduroy with leather and suede leather accents. Done right, it ain't cheap, at all.
Any luck narrowing down the Levi’s?

Model was 37 inch chest! Yes, after trying it on with all the multiple appropriate layers under I think I would fit in an XL just fine, with a slight chance the stretch would let me squeeze into a L. you need to be over 6 foot or 46+ chest to really need the xxl. Maybe if enough of us end up with off sizes we can do round Robin trades, LOL.
I am 5ft8, 48-52 inch chest depending what season I measure when going to the gym and about 99kg-102kg, so probably would be looking at XXL/XXXL, can any one send me a link to the site, I can't seem to find it on the thread right now!

Any luck narrowing down the Levi’s?
Nope.
I am 5ft8, 48-52 inch chest depending what season I measure when going to the gym and about 99kg-102kg, so probably would be looking at XXL/XXXL, can any one send me a link to the site, I can't seem to find it on the thread right now!
It's not sold anymore. You'd have to find it secondhand. It's from 2 years ago.

I first got into archery when I was little, so characters like Hawkeye and Green Arrow became natural favorites for me growing up (especially Green Arrow, as my favorite color is also green :lol:). I didn't truly start researching this show until about a year after it had begun filming, but I think I'll pat myself on the back a bit: I usually can't identify this much stuff on my own! Credit is given where credit is due however; if you identified something before I did or you helped me, you're thanked, as long as I know about it! So, here we go: The Definitive Thread about Clint's...threads...

CONFIRMED (MATCHED DETAILS AND SOLE): First up, footwear. This is a big one for a lot of people, and like with most other shows and movies that we try to track down wardrobe items for, these are pretty much sold out. His first pair of brown shoes that he wears are a pair of SOREL MADSON MOC TOE WATERPROOF BOOTS in the color BRUNO/BLACK. I managed to find a pair second-hand, but these are pretty much sold out everywhere I've looked. Also, if you want 100% accuracy, do NOT get the Madson II boots, they have the wrong sole. Otherwise they look almost identical, and those are still available, as they're this year's model. The left picture shows the sole of the Madson, as well as the black collar that gives away the proper color of the boot. The right picture is how it appears when you're looking for it online.
View attachment 1521637View attachment 1521638

CONFIRMED (MATCHED DETAILS AND SOLE): The other pair of boots are the BLUNDSTONE MEN'S ORIGINALS LACE UP BOOTS #1619 in the color RUSTIC BLACK. And yes, you do want this style WITH the toe-caps. It's a hard detail to see, but shout-out to pinder91 for helping me nail that detail down. These are the boots that he wears when he's attending the musical in episode 1, and he wears them interchangeably with his street clothes with the Sorel boots. I'm fairly certain these are also the boots he's wearing with the hero costume that we'll finally see in the final episode of the season. These are still available directly from Blundstone, but in limited sizes. These are new enough that you should be able to find them at other stores or second-hand fairly easily.
View attachment 1521639View attachment 1521640

For legwear, it appears that he wears LEVI'S denim jeans in various washes and fades of black with a black leather patch above the back right pocket (y'know, the typical spot). There are some scenes where you can see the red tab, but more often than not they've removed this. However, you can also see the Levi's back pocket design, which is another giveaway. If anyone can nail down the exact washes, style, or fit, please chime in!
View attachment 1521649View attachment 1521650

CONFIRMED BY MANUFACTURER: Here's a big one: that denim jacket? Yeah, it's pretty much sold out too, but if you're lucky, some other stores may still have it: it's the RAG & BONE DEFINITIVE JEAN JACKET in BLACK DEVON. Rag & Bone doesn't even have this color listed anymore. I had a hard time identifying this one, thinking it was a Levi's, until I saw the close-up pic of the jacket where you can read "rag & bone" on the buttons. The only thing production seems to have done to this jacket is to open up the handwarmer pockets (they're sewn shut when new) and to remove the tags on the back under the collar (otherwise you can see them on the back of the jacket. It's a fairly bright white thread). I had originally thought this jacket was jet black, but after a debate with someone, I talked with several people at R&B and had the Devon colorway confirmed. It looks black in a lot of lighting situations, but has a very dark blue/navy undertone that can be seen in natural light, and the distressing of the Devon color matches up with the distressing of the jacket Clint wears. I've updated the picture as well.
View attachment 1521651View attachment 1530025

CONFIRMED BY MANUFACTURER: His backpack is a find that is not mine: credit for this one goes to @zephyrzeero on Instagram, who apparently found this over a year ago: the GOOTIUM VINTAGE CANVAS BACKPACK in size LARGE, color KHAKI. You've got to get the large size to be accurate. The smaller size khaki backpack is missing some of the details, like that leather patch on the top flap. There are still a few available on Amazon, but I wouldn't wait too long.
View attachment 1521653View attachment 1521654

The plaid shirt that Clint wears in the first episode at the musical, as well as various other scenes throughout the show, is the VINCE MEN'S CORDUROY PLAID LONG SLEEVE in the color COASTAL BLUE. This shirt practically doesn't seem to exist anymore, and the places I have found it, it's available in limited sizes and is over $200. Good luck on this one...
View attachment 1521659View attachment 1521660

For his bow, he's got his HOYT BUFFALO from the first Avengers movie back, although it's modified a bit differently this time around. The holes in the riser are all filled in (a design choice that just seems odd to me), there is a type of white wrap or tape (both?) around the grip, and the laser sight has a small "satellite dish" looking piece on it in some scenes (which, thanks to episode 3, we know is a grappling attachment). These new changes are a little odd to me, especially when you consider that the guy playing him on Broadway has a bow completely accurate to the 2012 film. But that's just like, my opinion, man.

Another fun "Easter egg" for this show is the fact that Clint now wears a hearing aid in his left ear. For those who don't know, Clint is canonically deaf in the comics, so it was cool for them to bring that element into the show. The type of hearing aid that Clint wears is a "CIC", or "Completely-In-Canal". This type of hearing aid is typically color coded, blue for the left ear and red for the right. There aren't a ton of clear shots of this, and the ones we do have are too far away to give specific details. I have been able to work out that other than being a CIC hearing aid, blue in color, and having a removal string (this is the "antenna"), it appears to have at least two lines of code printed on the side in white print. Without being able to read this coding, there is unfortunately no way to identify EXACTLY what brand of hearing aid this is, but you should be able to find one that looks the part. These are pretty widely available in a wide range of pricing.

Clint's phone (not his burner flip phone, but his actual cell/mobile phone) is the GOOGLE PIXEL 3 in the color JUST BLACK. It does have a custom UI though, because that thing is CLEARLY not running an Android OS :lol:.
View attachment 1530341View attachment 1530342

Here are the things left to identify:

• brown jacket
  • green and black zip-up hoodies
  • episode 2 Henley
  • episode 4 Christmas sweater
  • episode 4 green ribbed pullover hoodie
  • various t-shirts
-
-
managed to order a KHAKI backpack, though nearly went for the Black or Green in large as they are £10 cheaper right now. The KHAKI backpack currently showing at £49.99, the black keeps going high on price.
-
however, the backpack is still available on the Gootium website at $49.99USD for those in the USA who want it.

I fit in the L about right at a 44 chest, have an xxl with lots of extra room. Not sure they even made an xxxl. But you have a decent shot with an xxl I think. Helps that it's stretch denim.

You may have to settle for the Black or the "Cole" color though, availability of Devon is pretty scarce now.

All I can say about the jeans is they are a tapered leg, but not tight. I may try the athletic taper 541 and see if I like those on me.

I fit in the L about right at a 44 chest, have an xxl with lots of extra room. Not sure they even made an xxxl. But you have a decent shot with an xxl I think. Helps that it's stretch denim.

You may have to settle for the Black or the "Cole" color though, availability of Devon is pretty scarce now.
Thank you so much for your reply :)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back