Face off season 4

I think on Kris's female orange and yellow chick, you could tell House did rough sculpting like in the face / chest. It kind of looked like Houses dread lock robot chick. But that sliver man was sweet!

I wasn't really impressed with the dance routine. Do you have to be there in person to get the full effect?

ive known Anthony for a while as a mod over at the fx lab, he is a very humble but talented fella and a very deserving win in my eyes. his make ups looked like they belonged to the same " family" also much respect given as he decided the double skinned foam prosthetic was no good and the same with the mould, he opted to resculpt and recast etc... now under the time constraints that is a brave move. he did it and pulled out charachters that fit the brief to the letter, especialy the sinister aspect of the male . he realy deserved to win this especialy since autumn damn near killed the chest mould by not noticing glaringly obvious undercut areas. congrats to anthony aka kosart fx

Re: Re: Face off season 4

ive known anthony for a while as a mod over at the fx lab, he is a very humble but talented fella and a very deserving win in my eyes. His make ups looked like they belonged to the same " family" also much respect given as he decided the double skinned foam prosthetic was no good and the same with the mould, he opted to resculpt and recast etc... Now under the time constraints that is a brave move. He did it and pulled out charachters that fit the brief to the letter, especialy the sinister aspect of the male . He realy deserved to win this especialy since autumn damn near killed the chest mould by not noticing glaringly obvious undercut areas. Congrats to anthony aka kosart fx

He has a website woohoo!

I'm glad Anthony won as well. He was the frontrunner since the beginning, even with some of his bigger flops (Army Ant Man). His two pieces were the most complete characters, and that seems to have been his biggest strength throughout the season.

However... If the finale and winner was based on just one character, Kris' Silver Man would have won him the competition. Man, that guy was awesome. :thumbsup

ive known Anthony for a while as a mod over at the fx lab, he is a very humble but talented fella and a very deserving win in my eyes. his make ups looked like they belonged to the same " family" also much respect given as he decided the double skinned foam prosthetic was no good and the same with the mould, he opted to resculpt and recast etc... now under the time constraints that is a brave move. he did it and pulled out charachters that fit the brief to the letter, especialy the sinister aspect of the male . he realy deserved to win this especialy since autumn damn near killed the chest mould by not noticing glaringly obvious undercut areas. congrats to anthony aka kosart fx

Thanks for mentioning the FX lab forum. I love special FX and just browsing through some stuff on there is great.

Thanks for mentioning the FX lab forum. I love special FX and just browsing through some stuff on there is great.

I second that. There is a lot of great things you can learn here, but F/X is one things that I do not see enough of on this site.

Knowing J. Anothony is a mod on the site is an extra insentive.

Well, no surprises here, I thought from day 1 that Anthony would win, and its a very well deserved win, unlike the previous season.
Even more, although I really think Anthony deserved to win, the other finalist as well were very good, and Fox, eliminated the previous week, was very good as well.

I dont know about their respective jobs, but I think that this three plus Fox could be very succesful should they decide to join efforts and start a company, they seemed to have a lot of mutual respect and their skills complemented each other very well.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back