Unlimited Run F-11D Blaster kits :OPEN:

JUSTINIAN

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
The run is open again!!!!

These are very detailed, and super accurate. The master was 3D printed. These are resin castings. Very minimal cleanup is required. All hardware is included. The main tube is hollow .875" inner diameter.

Basic blaster kit.
IMG_2991_zps949msh4c.jpg

Heavy blaster with the buttstock.
IMG_2990_zpsv0bd2v1x.jpg

Pricing:
$235 Basic blaster kit
$285 Basic blaster with the buttstock.
$25 for electronics.
Pricing includes shipping within the US. PM for international shipping.

I am also opening up the option for finished blasters. All painting and assembly done by me with high quality automotive grade paints.
IMG_2997_zpsrh0cju0e.jpg

IMG_2998_zpsrvrvom2z.jpg

IMG_2999_zps9tnj5khd.jpg

IMG_1773_zpsdntbtnvb.jpg

IMG_3001_zpsi1alkbao.jpg

IMG_3002_zpsocd4b111.jpg

IMG_3003_zps1zlpiqse.jpg

Finished Blaster Pricing:
$475 Basic blaster
$525 Heavy blaster with the buttstock.
Pricing includes shipping within the US. PM for international shipping.

Last edited:
Re: F-11D Blaster kits

In terms of electronics I can see the flashlight and the red LED display on the magazine. Does it have any trigger-activated Hasbro-style sound effects and/or light in the barrel end?

F-11D Blaster kits

PM replied to.

What other info would you like?

Is the butt stock extendable? Removable for the standard end?

Do they include holster clips like seen in the movie? If not, is there space where this hardware could be added later?

Do your kits include the acrylic optics shown in your finished model?

Do you have any pictures of the finalized model with aurebesh on the stock and the other tweaks you discussed in your Star Wars prop thread?

Thanks for the details!

Last edited:

will you offer them finished ><?
I can't offer them finished. I don't have time. But I know a few people who can do painting services. PM incoming.

In terms of electronics I can see the flashlight and the red LED display on the magazine. Does it have any trigger-activated Hasbro-style sound effects and/or light in the barrel end?
Red LED in the magazine, and a red LED in the Hengstler. The white flashlight on the front. The main tube is hollow, but no sound or barrel LEDs are included.

Is the butt stock extendable? Removable for the standard end?
Do they include holster clips like seen in the movie? If not, is there space where this hardware could be added later?
Do your kits include the acrylic optics shown in your finished model?
Do you have any pictures of the finalized model with aurebesh on the stock and the other tweaks you discussed in your Star Wars prop thread?
Thanks for the details!
The stock is static. For best durability, the stock should be glued in place. If you can come up with a way to make it removable, then yes, you can swap back and forth. They both have the exact same shape. Holster clips are not included, but someone on Whitearmor has a set that will fit. The acrylic is not included, but if you would like it, I can cut out a set for you. I don't think there is any Aurebesh on the stock. What other tweaks are you referring to?

I can't offer them finished. I don't have time. But I know a few people who can do painting services. PM incoming.

Red LED in the magazine, and a red LED in the Hengstler. The white flashlight on the front. The main tube is hollow, but no sound or barrel LEDs are included.

The stock is static. For best durability, the stock should be glued in place. If you can come up with a way to make it removable, then yes, you can swap back and forth. They both have the exact same shape. Holster clips are not included, but someone on Whitearmor has a set that will fit. The acrylic is not included, but if you would like it, I can cut out a set for you. I don't think there is any Aurebesh on the stock. What other tweaks are you referring to?

In the video that was posted in the Star Wars Props thread, it was mentioned that the final version would include some Aurebesh on the stock and some other unspecified tweaks for screen accuracy.

Either way, this is a beautiful looking kit. Any chance you'll do another run later?

In the video that was posted in the Star Wars Props thread, it was mentioned that the final version would include some Aurebesh on the stock and some other unspecified tweaks for screen accuracy.

Either way, this is a beautiful looking kit. Any chance you'll do another run later?
I think you mean the Aurebesh next the front flashlight. We did a small batch of stickers for that, but those are long gone. There were a few minor adjustments made, and it is more accurate. There will be another run later, but I don't know when that will be.

In for one with butt stock. PM sent!
Replied.

Hi Justin - can I get some of the cut acrylic with mine? It's hard to come by here! Cheers!
Yep. I can cut out a set for you.

In for blaster with buttstock and electronics. Is it possible to get a kit that be configured both with and without the stock?

interested! PM incoming!

Please sign me up.

I want 1 unit: Basic blaster with the buttstock.
Replied

In for blaster with buttstock and electronics. Is it possible to get a kit that be configured both with and without the stock?
For best results, the buttstock should be glued into place. But I can send both the buttstock and the end cap together, and you can try to come up with a solution to use both.

Hiya! That is a great looking kit! In for blaster and electronics.

Is there another thread discussing the proper colors or is it basically just white, black and chrome?

Also looks like there is a bit of assembly. Does it come with any instructions? Thanks!

Wow this is great,
I want on the list for both, with all upgrades, please, tell me where to send the Payment!!!!
What is the time line?
Thanks

Hiya! That is a great looking kit! In for blaster and electronics.

Is there another thread discussing the proper colors or is it basically just white, black and chrome?

Also looks like there is a bit of assembly. Does it come with any instructions? Thanks!
I just used gloss white, matte black, and chrome. There are a lot of parts, but after the parts are cleaned up, it goes together very easily. There are no instructions, but if you look up a picture, you can easily tell where each part goes.

Wow this is great,
I want on the list for both, with all upgrades, please, tell me where to send the Payment!!!!
What is the time line?
Thanks
PM incoming. There is about a week lead time right now.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back