Unlimited Run F-11D Blaster kits :OPEN:

Re: F-11D Blaster kits :CLOSED:

I mah be in for a future run (depending on what bills I have at the time!) but quick question - is it possinle to build this with the extra stock removable, or is the end cap different for the two models?

Thanks
The end cap and the stock both mount the exact same way, and are the same shape. Both parts are intended to be glued in place. But you can try to make a way to have them removable. I have just been too busy to bother with that.

Would definitely be interested in this when the second run gets started. Miffed I missed this. :)

"Curse my metal body! I wasn't fast enough!"

Please put me down on the list for a blaster with the buttstock kit on the second run please.

Please put also me down on the list for a second run for a Basic blaster with the buttstock + electronics (if possible I would like to have also the end cap of the basic without buttstock to use both)

PM sent

Last edited:

Recieved my kit, it's a thing of beauty!

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Please add me to full kit with stock and electronics on 2nd run. These are amazing!

I wanted to post pics of mine, finally finished it last night. It was a superb kit!!

swtfastormtrooperblasterrifle.jpg

swtfastormtrooperblasterrifle2.jpg

swtfastormtrooperblasterrifle3.jpg

swtfastormtrooperblasterrifle4.jpg

jhusel Great job, looks fantastic, I will definitely be jumping in on this.

Last edited by a moderator:

Just got mine in the post today thanks to Mr. Customs and Excise, but it is sooooo worth it! Gorgeous kit, now to find the time to get started :)

Just got mine in the post today thanks to Mr. Customs and Excise, but it is sooooo worth it! Gorgeous kit, now to find the time to get started :)

I know I have had international customers request sometimes that we list the value of the package as under $100 in order to minimize customs fees. Obviously it makes it impossible to insure for the full value so it's a bit of a gamble hoping it doesn't get lost, damaged or destroyed in transit, but some people like to roll the dice, and really, once you've bought it, the blaster is worth whatever value the owner chooses to assign it ;)

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back