Unlimited Run F-11D Blaster kits :OPEN:

Payment sent for one kit. Details sent in PM and in Paypal notes. Thanks again so much. Let me know if you get the payment and when the kit ships if possible.
Transaction ID
44H12325W7011530T

Wow, Justin your kit is super clean and super nice. Received it a few days back, so excited to get working on it I forgot to post its in hand . Thanks so much for offering these.

Sorry,just a quick question regarding the stock. Where the square sticker goes, your display blaster has an indent where the sticker is applied. On the stock kit the indent is no longer there. Is it more accurate to have the indent?

Sorry,just a quick question regarding the stock. Where the square sticker goes, your display blaster has an indent where the sticker is applied. On the stock kit the indent is no longer there. Is it more accurate to have the indent?
Glad you are happy with it. On version one, there was the indent, and after the movie came out, we realized that it was not accurate. version 2 has no indent, and that is where the sticker is supposed to go.

Are these still going? Looking at a heavy version for my Phasma. The 3d printed ones just are too fragile for me lol. And this one looks smaller in the grips to hold unlike mine

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back