Ezra Miller Flash Suit 3D Model WIP

CameronR

Hey everyone!

I've been a long time lurker on these forums and I am finally glad I'm a member!

Words don't explain my hype for Justice League, and more specifically, the cinematic debut of The Flash. I have every bit of faith in Ezra and can't wait for his performance of the scarlet speedster. It'll be so awesome!

So, with my hype and my 3D Modelling skills, I've decided that I am going to 3D Model his complete suit. I know there isn't much to go from right now, however I will continue to improve and modify my models when newer material comes out!

The first model is, of course, the chest symbol. I used multiple images for reference, and the image that was officially released of his logo:

So, without further ado, here it is!:

Chest Piece:

01.jpg02.jpg

These are just the first renders I have done of the chest piece and yes, all of my models will be FREE TO DOWNLOAD. I only ask that you show off your 3D Prints once done :D. I will upload the file tomorrow and update this post with the link to download it.

All feedback and reference images are greatly appreciated. Have a good day!

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back